2 Kyle Busch
3 Hamlin
4 Truex
5 Jones

Logano just seems to have it for Daytona πŸ€”

Last edited:

homedepot20

HAPPY DAYTONA DAY :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Well the Season finally starts today .Remember everyone can cast their picks in either the 2020 Fantasy SEASONAL Picks thread OR the Weekly Race thread. STGISLANDER, OldHillcrestGuy, Homedepot20, all have added a ADDITIONAL set of picks .MONELLO said he would but haven't seen them. Calvcopf has one set of picks submitted. Those picks can be EDITED / changed at any time or will be used for ALL upcoming races in either race thread.( Submitting on a weekly basis eliminated ) The first 3 races will be a adjustment period but after that we should get into a rhythm .Any feedback , questions , concerns , adjustments, SPEAK OUT πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Haven't heard any feedback on the Timmy Hill bonus , but it was thrown out there to continue the 25 point bonus for his FIRST WIN and ADD a 5 point bonus IF Hill finishes in TOP 5 for any race.

Last edited:

homedepot20

3 and half hours of NASCAR Raceday (FS1 & FOX) before race at 2:30 PM on FOX . Usually Sunday is a Work day for me but I took OFF. Going out to get my XL Anchovy pizza and beer. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— before race starts

Grumpy

Cool fly-by by AF-1

homedepot20

Hopefully he'll continue......... I hate seeing cars like TOYota even competing in NASCAR. For want of the mighty 426 from Dodge or Plymouth.
Dodges & Plymouth Did put some great cars out there. Toyota is the car to beat these days . JGR is more dominant these days than the other Manufacturer Owners πŸ€”

Sorry Guy πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

WingsOfGold

Dodges & Plymouth Did put some great cars out there. Toyota is the car to beat these days . JGR is more dominant these days than the other Manufacturer Owners πŸ€”

Sorry Guy πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
Actually it was more than that........ Chrysler and before that Hudson put NASCAR on the map, just so you know. ;)

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:howdy:

Just peeking in for a second...

I don't watch a lot of NASCAR, but I like to check into the Daytona 500 when it comes on. Guess it's from my days of living in FL! Plus, this one is historic since POTUS is going to give the command to start the race. :getdown:

I tuned in just in time to see the POTUS do his fly-by. :patriot:

Enjoyed Darius Rucker, too! :yay:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
:lol: I'll just watch when I can, thanx. My problem is that I have an antenna, so only see the races on FOX OTA. I'll miss most of the races, miss things that are useful for figuring out how drivers place, etc....
Mr. Cheap.

homedepot20

:lol: I'll just watch when I can, thanx. My problem is that I have an antenna, so only see the races on FOX OTA. I'll miss most of the races, miss things that are useful for figuring out how drivers place, etc....
You can always select 5 drivers and " Let it ride" for the entire season , collecting points and finishing wherever