NASCAR Daytona 500 Sunday February 16th

stgislander

PREMO Member
Actually it was more than that........ Chrysler and before that Hudson put NASCAR on the map, just so you know. ;)
Well Dodge isn't coming back to NASCAR as long as Fiat is running the show. And I personally don't think NASCAR could survive on just Fords and Chevys alone. At least not at the scale it's become.

Rumors are going around that with the new COT design taking cues from IMSA, there may be a European manufacturer looking at trying out NASCAR.

OldHillcrestGuy

HAPPY DAYTONA DAY :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Well the Season finally starts today .Remember everyone can cast their picks in either the 2020 Fantasy SEASONAL Picks thread OR the Weekly Race thread. STGISLANDER, OldHillcrestGuy, Homedepot20, all have added a ADDITIONAL set of picks .MONELLO said he would but haven't seen them. Calvcopf has one set of picks submitted. Those picks can be EDITED / changed at any time or will be used for ALL upcoming races in either race thread.( Submitting on a weekly basis eliminated ) The first 3 races will be a adjustment period but after that we should get into a rhythm .Any feedback , questions , concerns , adjustments, SPEAK OUT 🤗🤗🤗

Haven't heard any feedback on the Timmy Hill bonus , but it was thrown out there to continue the 25 point bonus for his FIRST WIN and ADD a 5 point bonus IF Hill finishes in TOP 5 for any race.

Did you see where Timmy Hill finished in the Xfinitiy race 3rd place. I almost put him in my second pick just for crap's and giggles, he will be in my second pick the rest of the season when I edit it tomorrow.

homedepot20

Did you see where Timmy Hill finished in the Xfinitiy race 3rd place. I almost put him in my second pick just for crap's and giggles, he will be in my second pick the rest of the season when I edit it tomorrow.
Your gamble. WASTING a #5 PICK for I point. Then again if he places in top.5 at least once, that gives you 5 points maybe more if he finishes in top 5 again..Then again he may pull a Jones and WIn because hardly no one is left and someone feeling sorry , gives him push

stgislander

PREMO Member
Your gamble. WASTING a #5 PICK for I point. Then again if he places in top.5 at least once, that gives you 5 points maybe more if he finishes in top 5 again..Then again he may pull a Jones and WIn because hardly no one is left and someone feeling sorry , gives him push
That's why taking the 25 point Danica bonus at super speedways made sense.

WingsOfGold

Well Dodge isn't coming back to NASCAR as long as Fiat is running the show. And I personally don't think NASCAR could survive on just Fords and Chevys alone. At least not at the scale it's become.

Rumors are going around that with the new COT design taking cues from IMSA, there may be a European manufacturer looking at trying out NASCAR.
Well NASCAR has certainly evolved... or devolved according to ones point of view over the past 3 decades. Putting FWD vehicles in a rear wheel 8 cyl chassis pretty much blew the old rules away. Whats next...... OHC engines?