db mcmillans

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Jazz had the bangers. It's easily two meals. :lol:

:yay: The banger and mash is HUGE. :faint: Lunch AND dinner tonight. :lol: And DeeJay let me sample the Shepherd's Pie. Quite tasty. :yum:

I've been very pleased the three times I've been there. The food has been great and the service outstanding. :yay:

Last edited:

DBMcMillans

I thought the food at this place was awful... It is hard to screw up corned beef and cabbage... but they succeeded.:coffee:
I can assure you that the corned beef is excellent. I am so sorry to hear about your experience and know that we did have a few issues with the corned beef being tough. I am not sure if you mentioned anything to your sever about the problem you had, I do hope you did as I am sure it would have been handled properly. We really hope that you come give us another try.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I can assure you that the corned beef is excellent. I am so sorry to hear about your experience and know that we did have a few issues with the corned beef being tough. I am not sure if you mentioned anything to your sever about the problem you had, I do hope you did as I am sure it would have been handled properly. We really hope that you come give us another try.

:clap:

Welcome!

I, personally, love the food!

DBMcMillans

Well I am sure we will see you tonight then, and I am glad you are enjoying the place.

We are having our grand opening and 1/2 way to St. Paddy's Day Party next thursday (the 17th) Music start at 4pm , I hope everyone from the forums will be able to join us.... including those that have not had our ideal experience! Also be sure to mention you're from the forums for a fun give away.

ve2dict

i think the kellys club may be one of the best sandwiches ive ever had.....its hard to get other stuff off themenu i wanna try because i know the kellys club is that good....oh and i like the oyster shooters and mcmillans ale ....and everything else ive had

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
im not a fan of guinness but the stout ar RD was amazing last night. Oh and the fish and chips were great at DBs. Enjoy your date!

Thank you! I always intend on trying something else..but guinness make me happy..tastes like coffee and beer together,,two of my favorite things..plus my irish ancestors would roll in their graves if i say, got a miller lite...LOL

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
i think the kellys club may be one of the best sandwiches ive ever had.....its hard to get other stuff off themenu i wanna try because i know the kellys club is that good....oh and i like the oyster shooters and mcmillans ale ....and everything else ive had

oddly enough..the apple and chedder sandwich sandwich (forgot what it is called?) is amazing. I tried it on a whim..and it was soo good. Even SO a red meat eating manly man thought it was great! good thing to try that most normally wouldnt

dn0121

i will have to try the kellys club, i havent had that yet.