DC 4th of July Parade

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fox will have it. MSNBC and the Big Three have decided not to air the Independence Day parade because they hate President Trump so much.

mitzi

Fox will have it. MSNBC and the Big Three have decided not to air the Independence Day parade because they hate President Trump so much.

It was on WUSA's FB page Live today. Another news channel did too (can't remember which one). Has it ever been televised in the past. I was always doing things and never paid attention to TV on the 4th.

TPD

the poor dad
Fox & CNN carrying it live. MSNBC showing footage of dem presidential candidates campaigning.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Went maybe 10 years ago. Was an awesome fireworks display. Tv just cant replace the thunderous booms and vivid colors.

I'm too cranky to deal with crowds, security and driving today.

:wah:
My plans of watching Solomons fireworks were cx. Now I'm waiting for a pizza while I watch on TV instead. :lol:

Reactions: BOP

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We heard the flyovers 5 mins ahead of the time they showed up over DC for each of the services, so far! :yay:
#waitingonNavy

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Kept hearing planes overhead, so I went out on my front porch and caught 4 jets going over, 2 by 2. The sound of freedom!
We only heard them, not a real wide area to see from the TH. Pretty cool!