DC Metro

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We don't want pregnant women booked for loud cell phone conversations. We don't want 12-year-old girls in handcuffs for eating a single french fry. Whether it's training or guidance to our officers, we have to do something."

I do! I do!! :howdy: I think anyone who acts like a retard in public should get the electric chair. And I'm sick and tired of these dirtbags and their crappy attitudes - when the cop tells to to lower your voice, lower your friggin' voice. And when the signs say don't eat on the Metro, DON'T EAT ON THE FRIGGIN' METRO!!!!!

This ignorant "You can't tell ME what to do - I do what I want" garbage is why I hate DC, because those people are the KINGS of crappy attitude. Why do you think they call their districts "wards" like they're in some prison block?

unixpirate

Pitty Party
vraiblonde said:
I do! I do!! :howdy: I think anyone who acts like a retard in public should get the electric chair. And I'm sick and tired of these dirtbags and their crappy attitudes - when the cop tells to to lower your voice, lower your friggin' voice. And when the signs say don't eat on the Metro, DON'T EAT ON THE FRIGGIN' METRO!!!!!

This ignorant "You can't tell ME what to do - I do what I want" garbage is why I hate DC, because those people are the KINGS of crappy attitude. Why do you think they call their districts "wards" like they're in some prison block?

Vrail - :notworthy girl you hit it on the nail head.

I went downtown last week to have lunch with a buddy that had an interview. I I had a bottled water, he had a fountain soda and was drinking it while waiting at Metro Center. The officer came over and said something him, but not me. Reason was he had a straw, I had mine capped. The officer told him to take the straw out and he could keep it. Go figure. :moon:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
vraiblonde said:
This ignorant "You can't tell ME what to do - I do what I want" garbage is why I hate DC, because those people are the KINGS of crappy attitude.

I see where you're coming from and I agree 100%.....BUT....There're not only in DC...There are plenty right around here too.....In fact, I have a complete family right in my hood.... :frown:

Pete

Repete
I don't think they should be afforded the privledge of a warning. Walk up and tazer them and walk away leaving them jerking around on the train in a puddle of their own drool.

I went to the bathroom at work the other day and some goober was sitting in old #1 stall yakking away on his cell. Crass

soul4sale

I think anyone who acts like a retard in public should get the electric chair.

By all means, have a seat. :razz:

J

justhangn

:clap: Good for the cop for enforcing the law. He should have given her a good wood shampoo to boot.

People are getting out of hand with their ignorant attitudes and what they think they have a right to do in public. :boo: :boo:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
I went to the bathroom at work the other day and some goober was sitting in old #1 stall yakking away on his cell. Crass
Did you fart really loud?