DC woman look like a bunch of stuck up snobs!!!

steppinthrax

I'm working around NoMA now. I got out and take some walks and just see people. These woman all the the following in common.

1. High end clothes
2. Huge glasses the cover much of their face
3. A perm bitch face
4. The stick seems to be so far up there that they are waiting for approval from their insurance company to get funding in order to have the stick removed (yes it's that bad).
5. Completely unapproachable.

These people also seem to lack any basic primitive life skills. Example, I was in the post office and this woman didn't even know how to put a USPS Priority mail box together. She folded the long flaps first before she folded the short flaps. She ended up getting the box together in the most ####ed up fashion possible. I stood there looking at her shaking my head. She looks to be in her 30s WTF!!!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I'm working around NoMA now. I got out and take some walks and just see people. These woman all the the following in common.

1. High end clothes
3. A perm bitch face
4. The stick seems to be so far up there that they are waiting for approval from their insurance company to get funding in order to have the stick removed (yes it's that bad).

These people also seem to lack any basic primitive life skills. Example, I was in the post office and this woman didn't even know how to put a USPS Priority mail box together. She folded the long flaps first before she folded the short flaps. She ended up getting the box together in the most ####ed up fashion possible. I stood there looking at her shaking my head. She looks to be in her 30s WTF!!!

That pretty much describes my day to day look , and Im not even in DC. :shrug:

bilbur

1. High end clothes
3. A perm bitch face

Seems the decent thing would have been to offer to help her. :whistle:

terbear1225

1. High end clothes
3. A perm bitch face

You sound like a stuck up a$$. Maybe they have a bitch face because they can see you coming.

steppinthrax

Seems the decent thing would have been to offer to help her. :whistle:

My thought is she would claim I"m molesting her and/or think I"m trying to rape her and/or "showing how stupid she is" and/or insult her and/or it probably wouldn't of made a #### bit of difference.

steppinthrax

You sound like a stuck up a$$. Maybe they have a bitch face because they can see you coming.

They have the bitch face across the street, down the street, up the street even when no one is present. My thought is there must be some special training school around DC that I don't know about University of Bitch-Face.

steppinthrax

Right? We'd fit in so well up there. I look this way on purpose. It usually means I don't want you to approach me. However I do know how to fold a USPS box.

You can tell by the look of many of the (both men and women) that they don't have any life skills, never got their hands dirty, don't know how to do jack ####. Can't hold a hammer, can't paint a wall, can't jump a car, can't change a tire, can't, can't, can't, can't. I'm would be surprised if they knew how to ####.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You can tell by the look of many of the (both men and women) that they don't have any life skills, never got their hands dirty, don't know how to do jack ####. Can't hold a hammer, can't paint a wall, can't jump a car, can't change a tire, can't, can't, can't, can't. I'm would be surprised if they knew how to ####.

All they need to know how to do is make money, then they hire people to do those things. Mechanics and carpenters need love, too, you know.

steppinthrax

All they need to know how to do is make money, then they hire people to do those things. Mechanics and carpenters need love, too, you know.

LOL

I'm not a professional mech or a carpenter. I'm a Software Eng, I make good money. However I know how to do those things. I've changed my own well pump, painted my own house, re-did my kitchen, overhauled engines etc....

It doesn't lower me to do those things.

Also, I don't think many make that high, it's all perception! I'm sure there are many below 6-figures walking around with a perm bitch face.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
You can tell by the look of many of the (both men and women) that they don't have any life skills, never got their hands dirty, don't know how to do jack ####. Can't hold a hammer, can't paint a wall, can't jump a car, can't change a tire, can't, can't, can't, can't.

I'm actually quite awful at most of those things. :shrug: so what. None of those skills are required for my profession. They're business professionals running around DC. That's what they get paid to do, and that's why they can afford to pay others to do these things. Not everyone wants to live in the middle of nowhere or work on cars for a living. No need to judge them for that.

I'm would be surprised if they knew how to ####.

I can do this though :coffee:

steppinthrax

I'm actually quite awful at most of those things. :shrug: so what. None of those skills are required for my profession. They're business professionals running around DC. That's what they get paid to do, and that's why they can afford to pay others to do these things. Not everyone wants to live in the middle of nowhere or work on cars for a living. No need to judge them for that.

I can do this though :coffee:

Again,

I'm a pro and I know how to do those things. LOL. I don't hire people.