DC woman look like a bunch of stuck up snobs!!!

lucky_bee

RBF expert
LOL

I can tell you NONE OF THOSE WOMEN KNOW HOW TO COOK. They will expect their man to hire someone or eat out every ####ing day. Then they will #### the pool boy while their man is away!!!

awww I get it now! :poorbaby: your widdle ego is hurting because these women don't want to #### YOU

steppinthrax

cool story bro. they should give you an award, "whiniest computer geek that loves judging others and bragging about his accomplishments with a hammer".

what's your favorite sandwich :really:

No award.

I just have a HIGHER STANDARD.

What's wrong with that.

I'm VERSATILE, nope not a geek.

steppinthrax

awww I get it now! :poorbaby: your widdle ego is hurting because these women don't want to #### YOU

LOL,

Honestly I would rather stick my dick in a hornets nest then mess with any of these women. Even if they paid me!!!!

I find that women in SoMd, Baltimore and other parts of the country are more approachable. Probably better wife material and more genuine.....

KDENISE977

No award.

I just have a HIGHER STANDARD.

What's wrong with that.

I'm VERSATILE, nope not a geek.

My husband can do all of those things, but chooses to hire people to... does that make him less of a man because he chooses to spend his free time NOT working :shrug:

Pete

Repete
I went to the Orioles game last night and was somewhat shocked. There were tons of nice looking personable women there.

steppinthrax

Dude, you're nothing special. You've just described most of the guys on this forum.

Well I live in Calvert, that is why I live there. People that know ####...

LOL

I'm restoring a JD 318 with a Onan P218G at my house.

You should know what I"m talking about!!!!

I have some beer in the fridge want to come down.

:)

LOL