DC woman look like a bunch of stuck up snobs!!!

steppinthrax

do we have an inferiority complex going here?

Maybe you prefer
1. t-shirt and shorts to small for their body mass
2. hair that covers to much of their face
3. a perm dolt face
4. looks like she's waiting for the insurance company to call on her disability claim
5. someone you don't want to approach.

There is a happy medium somewhere!

steppinthrax

Funny thread! Just a couple days ago my 20 year old daughter was saying she can't believe how many men think that just because she smiles or speaks to a guy the guy automatically assumes she's flirting and wants the 'D'. She's realizing she needs to perfect her "#### off" face so she can walk, shop, study, etc. in peace. :ohwell:

LOL,

If your a 20 yo girl walking around DC talking to guys, what else do you expect!!!

LOL,

If your a 20 yo girl walking around DC talking to guys, what else do you expect!!!
You missed the point. She doesn't initiate the conversations and it's not limited to "walking the streets" and if she so much as has a pleasant look on her face, makes eye contact or speaks in return guys assume it means she's flirting and wants to be hit on.... it doesn't matter if it's checking her mailbox, grocery shopping, or just walking to her vehicle. Then they get salty when she rebuffs their advances as if she doesn't have a right to tell them no.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
You missed the point. She doesn't initiate the conversations and it's not limited to "walking the streets" and if she so much as has a pleasant look on her face, makes eye contact or speaks in return guys assume it means she's flirting and wants to be hit on.... it doesn't matter if it's checking her mailbox, grocery shopping, or just walking to her vehicle. Then they get salty when she rebuffs their advances as if she doesn't have a right to tell them no.

This is my life. When I was a bartender, I'd spend all evening serving drinks to men who'd attempt to flirt with me and I'd make polite conversation but never give any ideas...or too many smiles. then when I'd hand them the bill, they'd ask for my number and I'd politely so no thanks - or I'm taken - and *poof* there goes my tip.

:shrug:

This is my life. When I was a bartender, I'd spend all evening serving drinks to men who'd attempt to flirt with me and I'd make polite conversation but never give any ideas...or too many smiles. then when I'd hand them the bill, they'd ask for my number and I'd politely so no thanks - or I'm taken - and *poof* there goes my tip.

I think that is what most women put up with resulting in the perfection of the "unapproachable bitch" face that is the reason this thread was started by Mr. Salty. :yay:

steppinthrax

I would have given you a tip regardless :)

bilbur

LOL,

Being born and raised here has skewed my perspective when it comes to other places in the US. It was always commonplace, no matter where you would go in the county, to acknowledge people as they walked past you. This might take the form of a head nod, a wave, or a "how's it going". When I go to other places in the US I will give the acknowledgement out of habit and I get a wide range of responses from bewilderment, disgust, obviously looking in the other direction to avoid eye contact, and friendly reciprocation. I don't expect a response and I certainly don't expect that a girl wants my D if they do respond but at this pint it is a force of habit and I will continue to do it.

steppinthrax

Being born and raised here has skewed my perspective when it comes to other places in the US. It was always commonplace, no matter where you would go in the county, to acknowledge people as they walked past you. This might take the form of a head nod, a wave, or a "how's it going". When I go to other places in the US I will give the acknowledgement out of habit and I get a wide range of responses from bewilderment, disgust, obviously looking in the other direction to avoid eye contact, and friendly reciprocation. I don't expect a response and I certainly don't expect that a girl wants my D if they do respond but at this pint it is a force of habit and I will continue to do it.

CORRECT!!!!!

Just because a woman nods/smiles etc doesn't mean she wants D...

But those that do are maybe .0005% in DC.

I don't think anyone is saying what you are describing is a bad thing and just because you speak to a woman doesn't mean you are an #######... it's when a guy says something and then gets bent out of shape or takes on a nasty tone when the woman doesn't engage or accept advances that women think guys are #######s.

steppinthrax

you betcha :yay: 12 years in the service industry removed my soul.

keep it.

:putsonmygiantsunglasses:

kb26fixa.jpg

steppinthrax

I don't think anyone is saying what you are describing is a bad thing and just because you speak to a woman doesn't mean you are an #######... it's when a guy says something and then gets bent out of shape or takes on a nasty tone when the woman doesn't engage or accept advances that women think guys are #######s.

A man who gets bent up and out of tone in front of her because she doesn't accept his advances is not a man.

steppinthrax

So the DC women need to increase the desire for D? I am so confused

To be pretty honest maybe that's what they need to began with. Maybe they are not getting enough. It's kind of "self-fulfilling" they put on the perm bitch resting face get no D and get worse and worse.

WHAT'S BEYOND STUCK UP???