DC woman look like a bunch of stuck up snobs!!!

bilbur

Percentile wise includes entire DC (both men/woman).

Honestly, these type of woman probably care more about what you make (as a man) than other "down to earth" and/or genuine types.

So its true, women are only interested in a fat wallet and a big D. Damn. :doh:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've worked hard to disable my freak magnet but it still lurks within, so I'm fairly picky about which strangers will get Smiling Friendly Chatty Vrai and which will get Snarling GTFAFM Vrai. So if you think I'm a stuck up bitch, that means you've pinged my freak alarm. Don't blame me, it's not my fault you're a freak.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm working around NoMA now. I got out and take some walks and just see people. These woman all the the following in common.

1. High end clothes
2. Huge glasses the cover much of their face
3. A perm bitch face
4. The stick seems to be so far up there that they are waiting for approval from their insurance company to get funding in order to have the stick removed (yes it's that bad).
5. Completely unapproachable.

These people also seem to lack any basic primitive life skills. Example, I was in the post office and this woman didn't even know how to put a USPS Priority mail box together. She folded the long flaps first before she folded the short flaps. She ended up getting the box together in the most ####ed up fashion possible. I stood there looking at her shaking my head. She looks to be in her 30s WTF!!!

This has "they all turned me down" written all over it. :coffee

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BTW women can sense that bitterness and anger and cause them to put up walls of unapproachableness faster than you can pull your big wad out of your pocket.

Yep. If you find a woman unapproachable, it's because she doesn't want you to approach her.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Funny thread! Just a couple days ago my 20 year old daughter was saying she can't believe how many men think that just because she smiles or speaks to a guy the guy automatically assumes she's flirting and wants the 'D'. She's realizing she needs to perfect her "#### off" face so she can walk, shop, study, etc. in peace. :ohwell:

:jet:

steppinthrax

You are only guessing. Besides if you truly believe your assumption than you shouldn't care what they think, how they carry themselves or what they want. But you are angry at the thought of them not considering you date-worthy which says you do care and wish you could convince them otherwise. BTW women can sense that bitterness and anger and cause them to put up walls of unapproachableness faster than you can pull your big wad out of your pocket. Just sayin'... :ohwell:

I'm 100%...

Me thinks you're a DC NoMA woman...

LOL

Perceived approachability usually says more about the prospective approacher than the prospective approach-ee.

Almost all women respond well to genuineness and casual confidence. They may of may not prove interested in what's being offered (which of course depends in part on what it is that's actually being offered), but they'll usually be friendly - they'll usually seem approachable - when someone demonstrates those characteristics.

In other words, almost all women are approachable to the extent that a given guy:

(1) is himself,

and

(2) being himself means being something other than

(a) an arrogant ####### who thinks he's entitled to whatever he wants​

or​

(b) an insecure loser who doesn't think he deserves anything.​

More or less, it's about that simple.

steppinthrax

Perceived approachability usually says more about the prospective approacher than the prospective approach-ee.

Almost all women respond well to genuineness and casual confidence. They may of may not prove interested in what's being offered (which of course depends in part on what it is that's actually being offered), but they'll usually be friendly - they'll usually seem approachable - when someone demonstrates those characteristics.

In other words, almost all women are approachable to the extent that a given guy:

(1) is himself,

and

(2) being himself means being something other than

(a) an arrogant ####### who thinks he's entitled to whatever he wants​

or​

(b) an insecure loser who doesn't think he deserves anything.​

More or less, it's about that simple.

You make it sound like that "definition" you posted work's for all women....

They are many who like the entitled jackass who flaunts his money around....

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Yep. If you find a woman unapproachable, it's because she doesn't want you to approach her.

I'm pretty much unapproachable all the time. If I'm interested, its probably even more so. Or worse, I try to counteract the unapproachable with forced I-don't-know-how-to-do-this levity and end up looking really awkward.

I am so glad I'm past all this crap and drama. If I make eye contact I smile. If they smile back, they get a 'good morning' or something, and that's all it means. If not, I just continue on my way. I see everyone, woman and men as just people to exist with, not potential D material. You don't want to exist with the world, not my issue. Having a quick word with a pretty woman on the checkout line in no way makes me think I want a phone number. It's just a pleasant conversation.

I am so glad I'm past all this crap and drama. If I make eye contact I smile. If they smile back, they get a 'good morning' or something, and that's all it means. If not, I just continue on my way. I see everyone, woman and men as just people to exist with, not potential D material. You don't want to exist with the world, not my issue. Having a quick word with a pretty woman on the checkout line in no way makes me think I want a phone number. It's just a pleasant conversation.
And women will pick up that vibe and most will be pleasant back. You and guys like you are not the reason they throw up walls.

Pete

Repete
I honestly don't understand the problem. Just yesterday a woman wondered over to my car window while I was stopped at a crosswalk to engage in a conversation. She even held up a car that rolled up behind me before she smiled, waved and left.