DC woman look like a bunch of stuck up snobs!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I honestly don't understand the problem. Just yesterday a woman wondered over to my car window while I was stopped at a crosswalk to engage in a conversation. She even held up a car that rolled up behind me before she smiled, waved and left.

Great Mills Road?

I honestly do nto understand the problem. Just yesterday a woman wondered over to my car window while I was stopped at a crosswalk to engage in a conversation. She even held up a car before she smiled, waved and left.
You must not have been in DC. :lol:

You make it sound like that "definition" you posted work's for all women....

They are many who like the entitled jackass who flaunts his money around....

Sure. I'm not suggesting that there aren't some women who are approachable when it comes to guys falling outside that range. I'm suggesting that most all of them are approachable for guys falling within that range, even if some of them are also approachable for guys falling outside it.

And, to be clear, by approachable I don't mean that they're necessarily interested in the approacher. But most women, even if they aren't really interested or available, are friendly - they're nice, they don't act like bitches, they will engage to some extent - when they are approached by guys so long as those guys seem genuine and comfortable with who they are.

And women will pick up that vibe and most will be pleasant back. You and guys like you are not the reason they throw up walls.

Up to a point. Women are so conditioned to expect the worst from guys that the wall is already up before you can say hi.

Up to a point. Women are so conditioned to expect the worst from guys that the wall is already up before you can say hi.
Those women don't want to be approached. That should not cause resentment in a guy. He should just move along without issue.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It has been explained that most women have perfected the unapproachable bitch look in order to avoid unwanted attention. I don't understand why it bothers you when you should be looking at it as a good thing because you know without having to give it a 2nd thought that she does not want your attention. Take it for what it is... a form of communication without having to say a word.

Apparently, that's the problem. He thinks all women (should) want his attention. That they don't seems to really bother him. :coffee:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Perceived approachability usually says more about the prospective approacher than the prospective approach-ee.

Almost all women respond well to genuineness and casual confidence. They may of may not prove interested in what's being offered (which of course depends in part on what it is that's actually being offered), but they'll usually be friendly - they'll usually seem approachable - when someone demonstrates those characteristics.

In other words, almost all women are approachable to the extent that a given guy:

(1) is himself,

and

(2) being himself means being something other than

(a) an arrogant ####### who thinks he's entitled to whatever he wants

or

(b) an insecure loser who doesn't think he deserves anything.

More or less, it's about that simple.

:yeahthat: :high5:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've worked hard to disable my freak magnet but it still lurks within, so I'm fairly picky about which strangers will get Smiling Friendly Chatty Vrai and which will get Snarling GTFAFM Vrai. So if you think I'm a stuck up bitch, that means you've pinged my freak alarm. Don't blame me, it's not my fault you're a freak.

:killingme