DC's Crisis on Infinite Earths

Toxick

Splat
The five night crossover event starts this Sunday night at 8PM. :yahoo:

I like the Flash.
I like Legends.
I used to like Arrow.
Never liked supergirl.
Never watched Batwoman... and I really don't want to.

But I will this one time.

Looking forward to this event. They've been hyping the crap out of it all year.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I like the Flash.
I like Legends.
I used to like Arrow.
Never liked supergirl.
Never watched Batwoman... and I really don't want to.

I watched Flash.
I watched a season of Legends.
I stopped watching Arrow when they backed off the intense violence and started making it family friendly.
Never liked Stupergirl.
And have no intention of watching the herculean punching and kicking of a 4'8", 75lb Batwoman

glhs837

Power with Control
Like Flash, like Arrow a bit less, gave up on Legends after season 2. Been watching Supergirl, becuase I do want the crossovers, but man, they are making soo hard. I'm tuning out various amounts of each episode as they tackle the "Relevant Issue for This Month". first it's Girl Power Affirmation month, where they use thier words and female bonding to convince villains to be strong Good Girls. Now its "Tech Geeks Absent Mommy Returns" then it's "The Old Martian Has Dementia". Exhausting as they cram social issues into Every Friken Episode.

stgislander

PREMO Member
If you can overlook the heavy pro-LGBT writing, Batwoman is not too bad. It's dark (obviously) like Arrow.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm tuning out various amounts of each episode as they tackle the "Relevant Issue for This Month". first it's Girl Power Affirmation month, where they use thier words and female bonding to convince villains to be strong Good Girls. Now its "Tech Geeks Absent Mommy Returns" then it's "The Old Martian Has Dementia". Exhausting as they cram social issues into Every Friken Episode.

That seems like EVERY show these days.

It's why I'm so thankful for Netflix and Amazon Prime and old television sshows.

glhs837

Power with Control
That seems like EVERY show these days.

It's why I'm so thankful for Netflix and Amazon Prime and old television sshows.

Wife like the recent spate of hospital shows and 911. Same deal. Evil medicorps, white supremacists, single parents, PTSD. Sometimes I just want a story, not a preachy message.

Unrelated note, watching SG while on the treadmill last night, evil lady has lady trapped in giant arcade grabber claw. While explaining the details of her plot/motivations, she picks up a large wrench and approaches the claws. She then applys the wrench to four pivot pins while speaking. We dont get to see the surface she's putting the wrench on, but we can see the end of the pivot pin, which has no nut but a cotter key through it...... Hmmmmm. I gae her extra points for good "ghost wrenching", but subtracted points from the production crew :)