De Blasio Blames Trump For Riots, Saying President ‘Helped To Poison The Atmosphere’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“I can tell you this, and this is the blunt truth, the president of the United States helped to create this atmosphere, and that’s the tragedy here,” the mayor said on Saturday. “It doesn’t matter what your party affiliation is, doesn’t matter what you think of President Trump, there’s been an uptick in tension and hatred and division since he came along. It’s just a fact.”

“And it’s not the reason for any specific act, but it has helped to poison the atmosphere. So, we gotta’ get back to leaders talking about unity.”

“We always talk about respect for peaceful protest, respect for communities, respect for different points of view, and obviously that’s not been the tone set from the top in Washington, and that’s one of the reasons we’re in this mess we’re in,” de Blasio said.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/de-b...ing-president-helped-to-poison-the-atmosphere

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
there’s been an uptick in tension and hatred and division since he came along. It’s just a fact.”

He's right. The Left has been more hateful and divisive since Trump got elected. They were pretty hateful and divisive before, but this TDS is way over the top.

And they say frankly that they wouldn't have to be such douchebags if Trump wasn't President.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
“And it’s not the reason for any specific act, but it has helped to poison the atmosphere. So, we gotta’ get back to leaders talking about unity.”

“We always talk about respect for peaceful protest, respect for communities, respect for different points of view, and obviously that’s not been the tone set from the top in Washington, and that’s one of the reasons we’re in this mess we’re in,” de Blasio said.
...and why we gotta get back to ramming into crowds of people with SUV's! That damned Trump made me do it!"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As the riots and destruction across America continued for the fifth day after protests originally over the death of George Floyd devolved into looting and destruction in Minneapolis, New York Mayor Bill de Blasio despicably attempted to score political points by blaming President Donald Trump for the “atmosphere” of “tension and hatred and division” behind the protests. Yet he managed to alienate the anti-Trump left a few hours later by refusing to condemn police who drove a cruiser into a crowd of protesters.

“I’ve not seen the specific words coming out of the White House or actions but I can tell you this, and this is the blunt truth: The president of the United States helped to create this atmosphere, and that’s the tragedy here,” de Blasio said in a press conference on Saturday.

“It doesn’t matter what your party affiliation is, it doesn’t matter what you think of President Trump, there’s been an uptick in tension and hatred and division since he came along, it’s just a fact,” the mayor added. “And it’s not the reason for any specific act but it has helped to poison the atmosphere. So we’ve got to get back to leaders talking about unity.”

Did Bill de Blasio Just Become the Most Hated Man in America?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And this shows their low level of discipline, that one person can cause them to complete blow every last gasket they have left between their ears.

"He made me lose my mind" is their mantra.

Sure. They flat out say all the time that Trump is "making" them crazy. I will submit that they were already freaking crazy and Trump just gives them something to use as an excuse.

Reactions: BOP

PeoplesElbow

He's right. The Left has been more hateful and divisive since Trump got elected. They were pretty hateful and divisive before, but this TDS is way over the top.

And they say frankly that they wouldn't have to be such douchebags if Trump wasn't President.
They were douche bags with Bush, they were gleeful whenever a service member was killed.