De Blasio Mad Trump Wants To Keep His Money Demands His Fair Share

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Our City Finance Department will get to work right away to determine if, in fact, the President of the United States cheated New York City on his taxes,” de Blasio told local media. “We’re going to pursue this with all we got because he needs to pay for his fair share.”

De Blasio seemed to ignore the suggestion that Trump’s tax returns are the center of a battle between the president’s former businesses and the federal government and instead appeared to claim that Trump is evading paying his “fair share” to both the federal and New York state coffers.

“I think a lot of his supporters are going to look at this and be very angry that it’s the least patriotic thing you could do to use your wealth and power to evade the taxes you owe the people of this country,” de Blasio added. “I think we can guarantee based on the information from New York Times, that he hasn’t paid his City taxes the way he should have.”

Hijinx

I guess New York wants to fight it out with Trumps attorneys and auditors that did Trumps taxes.