Deadliest Catch.. anyone heard about a new season?

gemma_rae

I checked the web site and I can't find an air date for the next season on the Discovery channel. If anyone knows please post here. Thank you. Also is skipper Phil coming back after his near death experience while out at sea? I hope his health is improving.

Homer J

Power Chord
I checked the web site and I can't find an air date for the next season on the Discovery channel. If anyone knows please post here. Thank you. Also is skipper Phil coming back after his near death experience while out at sea? I hope his health is improving.

I scanned through the message board on the Deadliest Catch fan site, looks like the new season should start sometime in April.

gemma_rae

I scanned through the message board on the Deadliest Catch fan site, looks like the new season should start sometime in April.

Thanks, Homie! I like the show and I really like eating those crab legs.:yum:

Last edited:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!

Ut oh, you'll be mad...it was on last night!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
1st episode of the new season is on now, 2nd episode is on next and the new episode of course is on at 9.