Dear Americans:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is the former CIA Director lamenting the death of someone who was creating nuclear weapons to aid our enemies:

Think about that.....

Hijinx

Well they will soon be getting checks from Joe Biden , and that will stop them
You can bet on it.

Damn Dems are crazy.

glhs837

Power with Control
Well they will soon be getting checks from Joe Biden , and that will stop them
You can bet on it.

Damn Dems are crazy.

Right now in the "State Department Elect"

Well, one planeload of cash didnt work, hows about we try TWO planeloads of cash!!!!! Larger bills, maybe toss some sweet support contracts for our guys in Afghanistan?

SkylarkTempest

This is the former CIA Director lamenting the death of someone who was creating nuclear weapons to aid our enemies:

Think about that.....

To lament means to mourn the loss of something or someone. Can you cite what part of the tweet you think expresses that? To me, Brennan is just criticizing the decision because of its potential consequences. If he thinks this action is counterproductive, he probably has his reasons. As a former director of the CIA, he likely has other ideas on how best to accomplish the ultimate goal here. Your post seems to imply that this is somehow unpatriotic. As someone who has put himself in harms way to secure our freedom, I would hope he would get a little more respect than that. Patriots can disagree on foreign policy.

Do you think anyone who thinks this was "a criminal act & highly reckless" is unpatriotic? Or have I misread you?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
To lament means to mourn the loss of something or someone. Can you cite what part of the tweet you think expresses that? To me, Brennan is just criticizing the decision because of its potential consequences. If he thinks this action is counterproductive, he probably has his reasons. As a former director of the CIA, he likely has other ideas on how best to accomplish the ultimate goal here. Your post seems to imply that this is somehow unpatriotic. As someone who has put himself in harms way to secure our freedom, I would hope he would get a little more respect than that. Patriots can disagree on foreign policy.

Do you think anyone who thinks this was "a criminal act & highly reckless" is unpatriotic? Or have I misread you?
Actually, it sounds to me that he just messaged the entire world that the US was complicit in his death.. and is directly blaming Trump.

Have to love people that side with terrorists over their own country.

SkylarkTempest

Actually, it sounds to me that he just messaged the entire world that the US was complicit in his death.. and is directly blaming Trump.

Have to love people that side with terrorists over their own country.

Can you cite the part of the text that indicates the US was complicit in his death, or that he is blaming Trump?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Think about that.....

I wouldn't put much stock in this. All we get is one-sidedness from the media and our tribal overloads. Especially since we are Israel's bitch when it comes to saber rattling with Iran, and, practically, pretty much everything else having to do with the middle east.

Louise

If I may ...

I wouldn't put much stock in this. All we get is one-sidedness from the media and our tribal overloads. Especially since we are Israel's bitch when it comes to saber rattling with Iran, and, practically, pretty much everything else having to do with the middle east.

Brennan the muslim Is crying. We know why he did not do his job right. Maybe, he will be next.

Hijinx

Brennan the muslim Is crying. We know why he did not do his job right. Maybe, he will be next.

I have to disagree with you there about Brennan not doing his job right.
He did his job exactly right as per his instructions from the Muslim President at the time.

It certainly was not in the interests of America, but neither was Obama's term as President.

glhs837

Power with Control
Can you cite the part of the text that indicates the US was complicit in his death, or that he is blaming Trump?

That would be the part where he asked them (and these guys respond so well to being asked) to hold off on any response until the US has responsible leadership again shortly. Seems pretty clear. But you read the surface all you want, willful ignorance is what the politicians love. Let them get away with whatever with only the vaguest suggestion of a fig leaf is all that's needed.

Note I said politicians, not one side or the other.

His service to the country doesn't give him a free pass to become partisan without getting called out on that partisanship. Same for McCain, or anyone else. You dont get to hide behind status. It's not a shield.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Brennan's tweet itself was highly reckless.

The ONLY thing that he gets partly correct is the issue of "lethal retaliation." I say "partly" b/c "lethal retaliation" is always a concern. However, he's making a leap that he shouldn't be making (and knows he shouldn't be, but does anyway) and hopes his audience buys in. What's the leap, you ask?

Part 1 is that he wants to play us for fools by suggesting the "risk v. gain regarding retaliation" wasn't considered. If this was an official "hit," then OF COURSE it was considered.

Part 2 is the assumption this was a government "hit." Given the nature of these sorts of things, do we know it was (a government "hit")? At this point we don't. We can assume it was and we can assume who might have done it, but that's all conjecture. How do we know it wasn't an inside job by the Iranians themselves?

But there are more problems. If one says, "well, Brennan was the CIA director so he might know something," then one is also saying that the U.S. may have played a role. How irresponsible! Especially for a former director of the CIA! And if he really doesn't know anything why does he state what he stated in the way he did? Either way, by making this tweet and suggesting some form of U.S. involvement he's giving Iran cover to retaliate.

Brennan is a fool; Brennan is a tool. The only folks who are bigger ones (in either or both categories) are the folks who think Brennan's tweet was a responsible one.

Brennan is a former communist who continues to act like one and work against U.S. national interests. A regular member of the COMINTERN, this Brennan. That he was ever the CIA Director says quite a bit about the President who selected him (and not in a good way). These folks hate America. Only their fellow travelers and the truly stupid think otherwise.

There are more problems with the tweet, but I'm gonna leave it here. Brennan disgusts me.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
That would be the part where he asked them (and these guys respond so well to being asked) to hold off on any response until the US has responsible leadership again shortly. Seems pretty clear. But you read the surface all you want, willful ignorance is what the politicians love. Let them get away with whatever with only the vaguest suggestion of a fig leaf is all that's needed.

Note I said politicians, not one side or the other.

His service to the country doesn't give him a free pass to become partisan without getting called out on that partisanship. Same for McCain, or anyone else. You dont get to hide behind status. It's not a shield.

You beat me to it.

Hijinx

Yooper
That he was ever the CIA Director says quite a bit about the President who selected him (and not in a good way). These folks hate America. Only their fellow travelers and the truly stupid think otherwise.

Aint that the truth. A Muslim putting a Muslim as head of the CIA,
We were luck to get out of that 8 years in one piece and now we face another 4 years of trouble.