Dear Bird Women:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You would be proud of me.

A baby bird got stuck between my sliding glass doors - don't ask me how the stupid thing got in there. Instead of spraying it with hairspray and watching it's feather crunch up, I took the door off so birdie could be free.

Unfortunately, they don't say "bird brain" for nothing, because then it wanted to sit there and cheep at me instead of flying to freedom. Once I explained to it that I was getting ready to go get the hairspray, it hopped off.

I suspect it is too young to fly, and now either it's mother will come get it or it will become a cat toy.

But I did my part in the bird rescue. :yay:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
vraiblonde said:

A baby bird got stuck between my sliding glass doors - don't ask me how the stupid thing got in there. Instead of spraying it with hairspray and watching it's feather crunch up, I took the door off so birdie could be free.

Unfortunately, they don't say "bird brain" for nothing, because then it wanted to sit there and cheep at me instead of flying to freedom. Once I explained to it that I was getting ready to go get the hairspray, it hopped off.

I suspect it is too young to fly, and now either it's mother will come get it or it will become a cat toy.

You can lead a bird to water... wait nebermind

gotta thin the herd somehow :killingme

jenbengen

Watch it
vraiblonde said:

:lmao: Good job. You've earned your Girl Scout animal rescue patch. :howdy:

You've turned a corner, Vrai. You'll be raising possums, coons, motherless kittens and boxers before ya know it! :clap:

Just promise you will never get a horse...:frown:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I found a dead fish in my pond filter but it was too far gone for CPR. :dead: I threw it away, but should I have put it in the bird feeder? :evil:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:

Such a good do-bee! :yay:

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:

My hero!!! :love: :clap:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Beelzebaby666 said:
Try a pillowcase instead of hairspray:yay:
Are you suggesting that I smother a baby bird with a pillow case? :eyebrow:

I'm not sure if even I could do that.

:lol: Who am I trying to kid? Of COURSE I could!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
vraiblonde said:

Quoted for evidence.

You're rotten!! :lol:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
vraiblonde said:

I would suggest a nice light spray type mousse. That way, if the bird doesn't like the style when you are done, it can be brushed out and re-done. :yay:

I'm an idiot... I need a nap.... :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
vraiblonde said:

You should mash up some worms and put them in an eyedropper and feed him. Use your food processor. :huggy:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
OK I tried today.

I cut a tree down yesterday evening. Today there was a baby robin hanging around while I was cleaning up the brush. I tried to find some worms to feed him. He finally wandered off :shrug:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
I did my part in the bird rescue. :yay:
5zbhm4z.jpg

He says "Thank you".

jetmonkey

vraiblonde said:

vBulletin Message <!-- main error message -->
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vraiblonde again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, what is with these birds??? :jameo:

I'm sitting at my desk, which faces the front of the house. I hear this :rustlerustle: :cheep: :rustlerustle:. So I look out the window and there's this bird burrowing into my mulch. I shooed it away, and not a minute later, he's back at it.

So I go out and look and there are all kinds of bird caves in my mulch.

Why are they doing this? :confused: