Dear Boston and Avis...

glhs837

Power with Control
I love you, you are my home place, but you can take your taxes, surcharges and fees that add $100 to my $240 car rental bill and shove it up you azzes. $10 Convention center fee my sorry azz.

tommyjo

Why are you singling out Boston? That happens everywhere...

You don't like it drive to Boston next time....or take a cab from the airport...or take UBER...or use their subway..like everything in this country you have choices. Don't cry because YOU made one you don't like.

glhs837

Power with Control
Why are you singling out Boston? That happens everywhere...

You don't like it drive to Boston next time....or take a cab from the airport...or take UBER...or use their subway..like everything in this country you have choices. Don't cry because YOU made one you don't like.

Happens everywhere, but not usually to that level. I travel to Long Island, and Florida, and Seattle, none of those places are that bad.

glhs837

Power with Control
I thought Uber had eliminated the rental car biz?

I imagine in Holderness, NH, where I'll be spending three days, uber/lyft/whatever is pretty thin on the ground.

and no, Clem, just renting at the airport, not even driving past any convention center.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I imagine in Holderness, NH, where I'll be spending three days, uber/lyft/whatever is pretty thin on the ground.

and no, Clem, just renting at the airport, not even driving past any convention center.

I don't know this but my understanding is that the kewl thing about uber is you can find a ride anywhere, especially off the beaten path because it's easy for them and they want the business.