Dear Chasey Lane

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I love the Born sandals that I wear all the time in the summer!

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Imo, if you don't wear boot cut with the clogs, then please god don't wear white socks. You couldn't be more dowdy if you expose white socks while wearing clogs. It's akin to men wearing black socks with sandals. Really. :lol:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Oooohhhh!! Those are really nice shoes :drool: !!!

I have a pair of semi wide leg Old Navy jeans that would look really good with those but since I like them so much and I bought them last year, I'm sure they're probably out of style by now even though they're still on the website. I actually have a pair of shoes similar to those but fleece-lined that I got last year from QVC during their FFANY shoe sale (raising money for Breast Cancer awareness).

Definitely not skinny jeans!

Im_Me

Or any other fashion-do:

I just bought these shoes:
Born Womens Ibra in T. Moro on bornshoes.com

What style jeans would I wear with them? And please do not say boot cut because those now belong to a thrift store shopper.

I have a bunch of pairs of clogs. I wear them with all kinds of jeans. Especially straightleg. I doubt they would look good with skinny jeans, but I don't wear them anyway....I don't know that I am a fashion "Do", tough.:otter:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Imo, if you don't wear boot cut with the clogs, then please god don't wear white socks. You couldn't be more dowdy if you expose white socks while wearing clogs. It's akin to men wearing black socks with sandals. Really. :lol:

I know *that* much. :lol:

But I really do need someone to dress me in the morning. The best I ever looked was when I had a roommate who used to fix me up before I walked out the door - accessorize me and make me change my shoes.

I know *that* much. :lol:

But I really do need someone to dress me in the morning. The best I ever looked was when I had a roommate who used to fix me up before I walked out the door - accessorize me and make me change my shoes.
Good gay guy roommates are the best...:huggy:

doubtfull24

I can't wear any high heal shoes or clogs :bawl:
I have had several surgeries on my right foot and still need another. It has left me with nerve damage and I still have constant pain. I wish I could wear cute high heels :bawl:

nobody really

I need a nap
I can't wear any high heal shoes or clogs :bawl:
I have had several surgeries on my right foot and still need another. It has left me with nerve damage and I still have constant pain. :huggy:

aw sorry to hear that -- i can't wear heals like that either, i'm 5'10" and most of the shoes out there that are so cute right now would have me dusting the ceiling.