Dear everyone

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm leaving now to go to the dentist - getting my annual teefs cleaning.

I will pay for this out of my own pocket and it will be roughly $100, depending on how many x-rays they take. This is significantly cheaper than if I had dental insurance that I paid every month.

You all have a nice day!

Well, dear, if you brush and floss like you're supposed to, you shouldn't need a professional cleaning more than once a year.

The hygienist complimented me on my pearly whites and lack of plaque, and I didn't like to tell her that it's actually been closer to two years since I've had them professionally cleaned. And I smoke. And I drink coffee.

:diva:

I also haven't had so much as a cold in a good 4 or 5 years - I'm convinced it's because of my superior dental hygiene.

:yay: I pay for a family dental discount plan - $160 a year for me & the 2 boys. (I got 3 extra months for paying in advance for 1 year). We pay discounted charges. I've had different plans, as we've moved but they all work the same & the cost is comparable. Out of the past 10 years or so, I've had regular cleanings & xrays with no cavities. The boys have been cavity free their entire lives (17 & 12) until just this past summer. My youngest had a very small spot that they caught & filled.

We have very good dental hygiene, also & I don't think we should have to pay for other people's stinky denal hygiene either.

Last edited:

BOP

Nah. If I get lung cancer, I'm going to lay there and die rather than let them cut me up and use me as a guinea pig.

But I *am* the healthiest person I know. No meds, no wuss problems, no dental issues. A pretty decent physical specimen. And that's because I take care of myself. Exercise every day, brush and floss, wash my butt regularly, keep my house clean, don't eat yellow snow.

I'll bet I outlive you, and I have at least a good 10 years on you.

Can I have your baby?

:hot:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Nah. If I get lung cancer, I'm going to lay there and die rather than let them cut me up and use me as a guinea pig.

But I *am* the healthiest person I know. No meds, no wuss problems, no dental issues. A pretty decent physical specimen. And that's because I take care of myself. Exercise every day, brush and floss, wash my butt regularly, keep my house clean, don't eat yellow snow.

I'll bet I outlive you, and I have at least a good 10 years on you.

That's pretty bold...ailments from smoking can hit people with the best of health, out of nowhere (I've seen it numerous times...it's a good anti-smoking deterant). Smoking isn't a good way of taking care of yourself, but it sounds like you do pretty well otherwise. Though I dunno what you eat, and based on what's typically consumed in this county...:lol:

What's wrong with a yellow snowcone? :whistle: