Dear Lawsuit-Happy Schmuck:

willie

I can only speak as a cash paying customer but it's bad enough to have your food prepared by people with ugly hair and no hair nets plus no gloves. If I were to know the Aids factor is also included, they won't get my money.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Rich said he pursued the suit because McDonald's should pay for his AIDS medications costing tens of thousands of dollars a year, not the taxpayer-financed Ohio AIDS Drug Assistance Program.
Unless he can prove McDonalds gave him AIDS, how does he figure McDonalds should now pay for his medications? DOES NOT COMPUTE!

How he got the disease will never be revealed 'cause that's privileged information. UNLESS, of course, he can prove the pickle chopper gave it to him.

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Lenny said:
Unless he can prove McDonalds gave him AIDS, how does he figure McDonalds should now pay for his medications? DOES NOT COMPUTE!

How he got the disease will never be revealed 'cause that's privileged information. UNLESS, of course, he can prove the pickle chopper gave it to him.

:angry: Those :cussing: pickle choppers... can't trust 'em.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Yeah... I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with an AIDS patient preparing my food, especially with me not even knowing who it was.

When I worked at Hardee's, I got many a small nicks and cuts on my fingers and hands. Obviously, they were cleaned and treated immediately, but food prep just seems the wrong type of job to have when you have AIDS.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
sleuth said:
Yeah... I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with an AIDS patient preparing my food, especially with me not even knowing who it was.

When I worked at Hardee's, I got many a small nicks and cuts on my fingers and hands. Obviously, they were cleaned and treated immediately, but food prep just seems the wrong type of job to have when you have AIDS.
:yeahthat: Scary thought!