Dear Mulva

mainman

Set Trippin
cattitude said:
hellllllllloooooooooooooo
:lmao:

What were they doing at the window again? Filling a balloon up with something?

I caught one yesterday where Jerrys mechanic stole his car...:lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
mainman said:

I caught one yesterday where Jerrys mechanic stole his car...:lmao:
I think it was oil...:killingme

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
mainman said:

That was Kramer's great idea about lining oil tankers with a rubber bladder. They filled this rubber ballon with oil and dropped it out of the window. Wasn't that when he had his intern and his business, Kramerica?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I think my absolute favorite episode was the Manzier/Bro. When George's mom walked in on Kramer standing behind George's dad, strapping on the bra...that was just priceless.

Ewww....or the one with the van where George's parents where in there doing the nasty and George opened the back doors.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Drivin' around in Jon Voight's car. :lol:

And Kramer taking all of Jerry's shoes to that Mom and Pop store, leaving him with only a pair of cowboy boots. He runs them out of business and they take Jerry's shoes. :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
cattitude said:
I think my absolute favorite episode was the Manzier/Bro. When George's mom walked in on Kramer standing behind George's dad, strapping on the bra...that was just priceless.

Ewww....or the one with the van where George's parents where in there doing the nasty and George opened the back doors.
:killingme My favorite is the Kenny Rogers Roasters episode....I crack up just thinking about it. :roflmao: