Dear persimmoncf

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Please tell me who challenged someones riding abilities? Please back up with a quote..TVM... :huggy:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Pasofever said:
Please tell me who challenged someones riding abilities? Please back up with a quote..TVM... :huggy:

I have voiced my opinion, you can hate me for it, but I hope that you don't.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
persimmoncf said:
NO, like Bresmil said I dont embrace drama...I have a 14 yo girl and there is enough to deal with there :lmao:
True! At that age they are all :drama:, boys included!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
bresamil said:
True! At that age they are all :drama:, boys included!
Ive been thinking about what you said the other day about IC on Fri nights...maybe we could talk the boy and girl to going next Fri. We have 2 dances tonight at 2 different schools :jameo: .

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
persimmoncf said:
Ive been thinking about what you said the other day about IC on Fri nights...maybe we could talk the boy and girl to going next Fri. We have 2 dances tonight at 2 different schools :jameo: .
I was talking to Boy 1 about that. They were talking about getting together this weekend as well. It would be good for both of them to hit IC. I'll call my friend and see what band will be there next Friday.

Girl will see Boy 2 tonight. I am NOT looking forward to driving down there and getting him. At least I don't take him down - he's going with a friend.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
bresamil said:
I was talking to Boy 1 about that. They were talking about getting together this weekend as well. It would be good for both of them to hit IC. I'll call my friend and see what band will be there next Friday.

Girl will see Boy 2 tonight. I am NOT looking forward to driving down there and getting him. At least I don't take him down - he's going with a friend.

:yay: maybe we will bump into eachother tonight. M and i are Chaperoning
(girl hates that :lmao: )

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
Paso R u on Earl's meds again? :confused:

I like the pretty pink pills and wine coolers :ohwell: I cant take Earls meds those are a little too much for even me... :lmao:

Cant wait till it is cooler and we all can get together and do our thing again.. :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I like the pretty pink pills and wine coolers :ohwell: I cant take Earls meds those are a little too much for even me... :lmao:

Cant wait till it is cooler and we all can get together and do our thing again.. :huggy:
it'll take longer for him to stink if we do it when it's cool :lol:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I ment ride at the Lake but hey thats a good idea too... :lmao:
I've been riding with M. on her new horse(s) she bought two really nice Rockies through me. Half brothers, same daddy as my b/white boy River. Super 3 y/olds. She's having a ball.

Did you call her about the Paso mare?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
I've been riding with M. on her new horse(s) she bought two really nice Rockies through me. Half brothers, same daddy as my b/white boy River. Super 3 y/olds. She's having a ball.

Did you call her about the Paso mare?

Glad she is doing well with them........No I did not call her figured since she went through you to tell me I would go through you to tell her. Been a few days so she might have found something..dont know :lmao: I might be getting something in this weekend too...

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Glad she is doing well with them........No I did not call her figured since she went through you to tell me I would go through you to tell her. Been a few days so she might have found something..dont know :lmao: I might be getting something in this weekend too...
Why you wait so long then??
I think she might be interested. She really doesn't want to deal with a baby. R you sure you don't wanna buy HER back? She's got a nice BeBe daddy i hear.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Check your pms I already hit you with karma...

I did not think she would go that low so I did not call her...and the weather has been so bad for someone to come look at her...

They sold her last baby for $7500 they say she has nice nice foals...I am just full with keepers only room for a resell maybe and made an offer on something for this weekend...

:gossip: Is #####in about all I have now..with one arse and all....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Hey...been so long..I think I told you a few days ago...I figured you would pass it along...youve seen her I have not.. :razz: