Dear Pete...

So Pete... how did this work for you? :roflmao:

Kim Kardashian had her hands full over the weekend as she tried to get rid of an unwanted, would-be guest. Police were reportedly called to Kim's Beverly Hills, Calif., home Friday night after a strange man showed up there with luggage, claiming she had flown him to California to work on her TV show and that he was supposed to stay with her. No word yet on whether the
man was charged in the incident.

The Shortlist for Jan. 30 | Gallery | Wonderwall

Pete

Repete
So Pete... how did this work for you? :roflmao:

Kim Kardashian had her hands full over the weekend as she tried to get rid of an unwanted, would-be guest. Police were reportedly called to Kim's Beverly Hills, Calif., home Friday night after a strange man showed up there with luggage, claiming she had flown him to California to work on her TV show and that he was supposed to stay with her. No word yet on whether the
man was charged in the incident.

The Shortlist for Jan. 30 | Gallery | Wonderwall

When they finally let me go they said no charges. I am pissed though because when they threw me out they scuffed my new luggage. I just bought it off QVC.

My plan almost worked though.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
When they finally let me go they said no charges. I am pissed though because when they threw me out they scuffed my new luggage. I just bought it off QVC.

My plan almost worked though.

All I want to know is...is her butt really as big as it looks on TV or were those just shots from bad camera angles?

:ducks: