Dear Pixiegirl:

ylexot

Super Genius
cyphertext69 said:
Oh yeah, you should be worried....If I ever met her, I would sweep her off her feet and make sure that I am the knight and shining armor that she has been waiting for!
:killingme You just admitted to being a :loser:

:dork:

C

cyphertext69

ylexot said:
:killingme You just admitted to being a :loser:

:dork:

I am a loser...I love it. I haven't had a problem getting women in the past being a loser though, or anything else for that matter.

cyphertext69 said:
I am a loser...I love it. I haven't had a problem getting women in the past being a loser though, or anything else for that matter.
So how long have you been in love with Pixie's picture...:popcorn:

kwillia said:
...oh yeah... I'm thinking you like the way she's developed over the summer. I hope you realize even if you do manage to frame her, there is no hope for little wallet size pics... it's been exposed that she's been edited and can no longer reproduce.

C

cyphertext69

kwillia said:
...oh yeah... I'm thinking you like the way she's developed over the summer. I hope you realize even if you do manage to frame her, there is no hope for little wallet size pics... it's been exposed that she's been edited and can no longer reproduce.

Wow, that's a good question...I honestly don't think that someone like Pixie is frameable. Even if she met the knight and shining armor!

All in all, pixie is just a cool girl.

C

cyphertext69

kwillia said:

I think the best way to answer that question would be to say, uh, well, never, since I have never seen her picture. I was just joining the crowd since everybody was competing for her.

C

cyphertext69

kwillia said:
And how 'xactly do you know she is such a cool girl...:confused:

I have met pixie on numerous forums, www.is300.net and www.somd.com

She drives the same car as me so naturally, the enthusist that I am, I had to have talked to her since there are only a handful here.

cyphertext69 said:
Shoo, prying are we?
Not prying as much as confused as to how you could know she is your special someone and you are her knight in shining armour and you haven't even met her... now I get it tho... it's cause she drives a cool car. :yay:

C

cyphertext69

kwillia said:
Not prying as much as confused as to how you could know she is your special someone and you are her knight in shining armour and you haven't even met her... now I get it tho... it's cause she drives a cool car. :yay:

:yeahthat:

C

cyphertext69

kwillia said:

And besides, who wouldn't love a soldier?