Dear vrai,

Beta84

They're out to get us
NMCI came dangerously close to banning everyone on the base from the forums. A few people were down and out for a few minutes. Vrai, I think you need to sick the hounds on them and make sure they don't ban us. We'd all be terribly bored and the activity on this site would be cut in half. Save us from their madness!!

Thanks. :flowers:

Last edited:
NMCI came dangerously close to banning everyone on the base from the forums. A few people were down and out for a few minutes. Vrai, I think you need to sick the hounds on them and make sure they don't ban us. We'd all be terribly bored and the activity on this site would be cut in half. Save us from their madness!!

Thanks.

You should call in a trouble ticket.

I've had the prohibited site warning come up several times today, not just on SOMD either.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet

:killingme