Dearest JP

Dakota

~~~~~~~
excuse me but i am far from being a kook. I returned a stupid cat you had in your possession due to you not teaching it what a scratch post was when it was a baby and in your house with you til you adopted her out. I worked with her as much as I could to get her to use one but she refused to do so.I also don't own a zoo like you either and your house smelled like one when i walked in. It made me sick but i kept my mouth shut about it but here is the truth now. I will never adopt another cat from paws either as you all are cat hoarders. I don't see very many dogs in your group other than 3 that have been there for years as you never bring them to adoption events. I been in petco when paws was in there and they only had there cats no dogs. I also know jean raddicker (sp) very well and she had cages of cats in her house more than 3 cages and the cats were only allowed out in a small guest bedroom for a little amount of time. I also fostered for them for a short time til i figured the group out then i made an excuse not to take more animals in as I saw how it all worked. your group gives the people that foster for them expired cat food for the cats and also i didn't get reimbursed for medical expenses for the 2 cats i had when i had to take them to the vet so that was a sack of bs.

I will go elsewhere if i want another animal and not come to your group period the end and I don't care if jean or any of the other nutties in your goup see this.

When it comes to the nurture and care of animals, Catt does a commendable job. This really was mean spirited and really unwarranted. I don't even follow all of this animal stuff (very often) but at least knew enough to know, she wasn't referring to you.

Catt is a walking ASPCA commercial. :bawl:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Can I say something? I do not own cats. However, even I know that when cats are under a stress - such as moving, being fostered, in a new environment, etc. - all experts in the field recommend confining the cats to one room until they become used to the smells and rhythms of a new household.

I also know that Catt keeps a clean home and is one of the most generous people I know.

I think by you spouting off so rudely and ignorantly, you have just confirmed you are a hateful childish brat who is also an imbecile.

To summarize, you have a serious case of stupid.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I returned a stupid cat you had in your possession due to you not teaching it what a scratch post was when it was a baby
:confused: Of all the cats I have had, I have never had to train any to use a scratching post; they pick up on what it's for well enough on their own.

This might be the point where someone should have looked you in the eye and said...
"You're doing it wrong."

I have never met Catt personally, nor have I been on her property, so I cannot speak towards her "zoo", etc. She seems like a nice and stable person to me... way more than some people in particular. :whistle:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
When it comes to the nurture and care of animals, Catt does a commendable job. This really was mean spirited and really unwarranted. I don't even follow all of this animal stuff (very often) but at least knew enough to know, she wasn't referring to you.

Catt is a walking ASPCA commercial. :bawl:

:yeahthat:

she has gone above and beyond the call of duty as an animal owner in many ways... and as a friend. :huggy: catts... I still owe a favor ..for the one you did for me! :buddies:

It take a real special person (one that is their RIGHT mind) to foster and care of animals till they get their furever home! (this comes with lots of money, time and heart ONE puts out.. Mostly out of their own pocket…just to save animal)

As a pet owner … It is OUR responsibility to make sure out animals are properly trained… in whatever way they need to be! (scratching post, litter box, SOCIALLY EXPECTABLE, can walk well on lead in a crowd with YOU as an owner having the utmost control over your animal)

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:confused: Of all the cats I have had, I have never had to train any to use a scratching post; they pick up on what it's for well enough on their own.

QUOTE]

when I got my two kittens..... I took them to the post a few times.... held their claws out and let them feel the post..... they were hooked after that...
when they were let out (as small kittens) .. that was the first thing they did..run to the post to scratch! :shrug: was not that hard.

I've been to Catt's home several times and there was never any animal smell. Not even Ode 'de Otta.

And if you expect an 8 wk old kitten to come to you fully trained you had better not ever adopt a baby human or else you are in for a rude awaking.

SoccerMom2

I've been to Catt's home several times and there was never any animal smell. Not even Ode 'de Otta.

And if you expect an 8 wk old kitten to come to you fully trained you had better not ever adopt a baby human or else you are in for a rude awaking.

I was so pissed when my kids didn't come out potty trained but there was no way they were going back!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
when I got my two kittens..... I took them to the post a few times.... held their claws out and let them feel the post..... they were hooked after that...
The ones I get come with a bag of cracknip, as probably most do. If there is any doubt what that new thing on the floor is, I sprinkle a little of the magic stuff on it and step back. Nature takes over from there. :lol:

PrepH4U

excuse me but i am far from being a kook. I returned a stupid cat you had in your possession due to you not teaching it what a scratch post was when it was a baby and in your house with you til you adopted her out. I worked with her as much as I could to get her to use one but she refused to do so.I also don't own a zoo like you either and your house smelled like one when i walked in. It made me sick but i kept my mouth shut about it but here is the truth now. I will never adopt another cat from paws either as you all are cat hoarders. I don't see very many dogs in your group other than 3 that have been there for years as you never bring them to adoption events. I been in petco when paws was in there and they only had there cats no dogs. I also know jean raddicker (sp) very well and she had cages of cats in her house more than 3 cages and the cats were only allowed out in a small guest bedroom for a little amount of time. I also fostered for them for a short time til i figured the group out then i made an excuse not to take more animals in as I saw how it all worked. your group gives the people that foster for them expired cat food for the cats and also i didn't get reimbursed for medical expenses for the 2 cats i had when i had to take them to the vet so that was a sack of bs.

I will go elsewhere if i want another animal and not come to your group period the end and I don't care if jean or any of the other nutties in your goup see this.

Wow good luck with any other rescue letting you adopting a cat after this stupid rant. You know sometimes there are requirements that the rescues put on the adopters, like being smarter than their pet for an example. I believe you have failed that requirement.

Catt stood up for you many many times and asked us not to ride your azz, girly you are one piece of work.

Does anyone else have the visual of Jp forcing the kitten to use the scratching post. Poor kitten was probably frightened to death of her uncontrollable dog and JP! :lol:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Wow good luck with any other rescue letting you adopting a cat after this stupid rant. You know sometimes there are requirements that the rescues put on the adopters, like being smarter than their pet for an example. I believe you have failed that requirement.

Catt stood up for you many many times and asked us not to ride your azz, girly you are one piece of work.

Does anyone else have the visual of Jp forcing the kitten to use the scratching post. Poor kitten was probably frightened to death of her uncontrollable dog and JP! :lol:

Considering people apparently know who JP is and know her history with pets, as well as her own ridiculous history, I wouldn't be surprised if her dumbass wasn't already blacklisted with other adopt-a-pets after this. If it isn't, I hope it is soon...no pet deserves an owner that brain dead.

TurboK9

You're an idiot. Many people have been in my house and it doesn't smell. You adopted an 8 week old kitten..YOU are supposed to train it. She let me clip her nails, as I had done from the time she was two weeks old. And, like all of your other animals, you couldn't control her...a little kitten. :rolleyes:

Your cat got a really nice home, by the way, and hasn't destroyed a thing.

You fostered for them...didn't like them...but BEGGED to adopt from us. :dork:

My house smells.

Dog farts and Harley stank. :yay:

And you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way. :huggy:

:lmao: