Debate Commission to mute opposing microphones during response on Thursday

Crabcatcher79

How sad that Trump has to be muted because he cant control himself for two whole minutes.

• The presidential debate commission said it will mute candidates during parts of the event this week, allowing both Trump and Biden two minutes of uninterrupted time to answer each moderator question. Both candidates will be unmuted for open discussion afterward. The rule change comes after a chaotic first debate during which Trump, especially, interrupted and talked over Biden and the debate moderator

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I think it's a great idea. I do think it would be wise to make sure he isn't wired again, but he's so far gone, he'll probably flub it up anyway. Let the geezer Biden ramble on unfettered. He's his own worst enemy when he forgets his lines and tries to ad lib. Joe speaks in half words a lot.

Crabcatcher79

I think it's a great idea. I do think it would be wise to make sure he isn't wired again, but he's so far gone, he'll probably flub it up anyway. Let the geezer Biden ramble on unfettered. He's his own worst enemy when he forgets his lines and tries to ad lib. Joe speaks in half words a lot.

You should read some newspapers. None of that is true.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
You should read some newspapers. None of that is true.
I don't need to read propaganda put out by news "reporters". I have seen the video clip of the "crease" and others showing old uncle Joe going off script and getting confused. You keep on believing, sunshine. Words do not negate video proof, so go blow smoke up someone else's ass.

Crabcatcher79

I don't need to read propaganda put out by news "reporters". I have seen the video clip of the "crease" and others showing old uncle Joe going off script and getting confused. You keep on believing, sunshine. Words do not negate video proof, so go blow smoke up someone else's ass.

Funny how you believe this crap and ignore Trumps dealings with Russia.

You know it’s 2020. No one’s ear phones have wires anymore grandpa.

You think Biden can’t afford wireless earbuds if your idiotic conspiracy was true?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Funny how you believe this crap and ignore Trumps dealings with Russia.

You know it’s 2020. No one’s ear phones have wires anymore grandpa.

You think Biden can’t afford wireless earbuds if your idiotic conspiracy was true?
An ear bud would be out in the open, now wouldn't it? Do you know anything about electronics? I know you don't by your own posting, but I'll give you a forum. Do you?

Crabcatcher79

An ear bud would be out in the open, now wouldn't it? Do you know anything about electronics? I know you don't by your own posting, but I'll give you a forum. Do you?

You dont think the most capable "deep state" lab could make a hard to see ear bud?

You are saying only wired ear pieces can be difficult to detect?

What is wrong with your brain?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
You dont think the most capable "deep state" lab could make a hard to see ear bud?

You are saying only wired ear pieces can be difficult to detect?

What is wrong with your brain?
Quite honestly, no I don't think they are capable. They have proven time and again that they are too inept to even understand basic technology and apparently so are you. I'm finished discussing this with you. You remind me of the reason that I got out of the business. Good day.

Crabcatcher79

Quite honestly, no I don't think they are capable. They have proven time and again that they are too inept to even understand basic technology and apparently so are you. I'm finished discussing this with you. You remind me of the reason that I got out of the business. Good day.

Seems you cant defend your position and you have been shown how ridiculous it is to think anyone would need to use a wire in 2020.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Seems you cant defend your position and you have been shown how ridiculous it is to think anyone would need to use a wire in 2020.
We're not talking about just anyone. We're talking about the dems who leave a trail a blind man can see.

gemma_rae

Democrat state of the art technology:
Hey Joe, can you hear me now?