Debate Prep

TPD

the poor dad
I will need to buy another handle of whiskey tomorrow. Just got 2 half gallons of ice cream today. Gonna ask the missus to bake an apple pie for me. I prolly need to buy another bag of Utz crab chips. Then I will be all set for 9pm! This is better than a Super Bowl party. :thewave:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
@TPD you're gonna have a stomach ache if you eat all of that during the debate!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Hijinx

I don't usually watch BS like this but I am going to make an exception tonight.
I predict it will probably break records for people listening to debates.

GregV814

Is Jill banning the term "gaffe" and sitting by a 5 second delay button if it is said?
Will MSNBC, CNN, and David Muir's husband claim Donald is a bully and was mean to Joe?
Copying Gweneth Paltrow, will Opharo pose in her birfday suit as a teaser?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm going to bed and will watch the news in the morning for the nights "Bidenisms"

See, and I'm with TPD - it's like Superbowl. I don't want to wake up in the morning and see the score, I wanna watch the game. Election night, I'm glued to the tube beginning at 7pm when the polls start to close and remain that way until a winner is called.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
See, and I'm with TPD - it's like Superbowl. I don't want to wake up in the morning and see the score, I wanna watch the game. Election night, I'm glued to the tube beginning at 7pm when the polls start to close and remain that way until a winner is called.
And see, I look at it like Christmas.

Last time I went to sleep with visions of Jailed Hillarys dancing in my head and when I woke Santa left me a Trump Presidency.

I've been really good for these past four years so I shouldn't get Coal this time either. :biggrin: