Debate Prep

Clem72

And see, I look at it like Christmas.

Last time I went to sleep with visions of Jailed Hillarys dancing in my head and when I woke Santa left me a Trump Presidency.

I've been really good for these past four years so I shouldn't get Coal this time either. :biggrin:

If Trump really wanted Hillary to go to jail all he apparently needed to do was hire her as part of his staff.

TPD

the poor dad
Got my half gallon of Jameson and box of Bota wine today. Missus wouldn’t make apple pie but made cupcakes instead. Been tailgating for the last hour+ with cheese and crackers and on 2nd glass of wine. Bring it on!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have unsweetened iced tea and dark chocolate covered pecans. I feel like I should have a beer but we're traveling tomorrow and I don't want to have tummy issues.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Had a couple of pieces of fried chicky for dinner and just had a Fireball on ice. I'll have another one when the debate comes on with my chips and salsa! :biggrin:

Reactions: TPD

GregV814

"Look", here's the thing," I dont know why you guys are doing this....If Ken Jennings played Jeopardy with a 7th grader, he'd lose no matter what the final result was...
that's my analogy or "thing"

TPD

the poor dad
"Look", here's the thing," I dont know why you guys are doing this....If Ken Jennings played Jeopardy with a 7th grader, he'd lose no matter what the final result was...
that's my analogy or "thing"

C’mon Man!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron