Debit Cards at Fast Food Places

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by *archimedes*
I was just thinking to myself the other day, "I wish there was an easier to get even fatter". Ask and you shall receive :yay:

:lmao:

I don't get fast food that often, but must admit that since I don't carry much cash that Wendy's is my 1st choice most times b/c I can just pay with my check card, as opposed to heading to the bank first.

K

Kizzy

I very rarely eat fast food, but on those days I do not feel like cooking, I love swinging into Mickey D's and getting the kids a happy meal.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Oh - and Subway takes check cards, too, and I can get less fat by going there...plus, I have to actually get out of the car and walk to the counter. :shocked:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Arbys and subway do as well.

I don't usually keep cash on hand so I've used my debit card there a lot.

fantasyillusion

...fear...me...
Originally posted by PFgal
Oh - and Subway takes check cards, too, and I can get less fat by going there...plus, I have to actually get out of the car and walk to the counter. :shocked:

YEA! whats up with that? they want me to eat good AND walk in the store... geesh! :lol: see, if Subway would put in a drive-through, i'd go there more often... i saw one in West Virginia that had a DT why cant we have on in the area? :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It would be help for the illiterates that work there.

Case in point this afternoon. After Bugs dance class, we go to Burger King. Order total $8.06, I give him a $20.11. He gives me my nickel, two 5's and 1 dollar, instead of 2 dollars. The manager and I had to explain to him the he shorted me a buck.

I got my money and extra ketchup packets. :biggrin:

Ambien is now kicking in... :snooze:

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
How easy is it to use a check card thru the drive thru ? do they just stick the little machine thru the window or run it thru themselves as a CC and you just sign the slip of paper ? Seems this might take longer than the usual drive thru transaction and might tick off the people behind you:rolleyes: