DeBlabio again

limblips

PREMO Member

“The president of the United States is from New York City and he will not lift a finger to help his hometown,” he said. “I don’t get it.”

De Blasio said he asked for the military to be sent out and for Trump to use the Defense Production Act to be used to acquire ventilators for patients suffering from the illness.

“If the president doesn’t act, people will die who could have lived otherwise," de Blasio said.

This from the guy who hesitated to shut down NYC schools. It is funny that Cuomo and Trump can work together on this. It is also funny that deblabio thinks Trump should bail his douche ass out but he won't go to his own governor because he hates Cuomo more than Trump (and the feeling is mutual).

herb749

This is also the guy who closed all the gyms then someone takes a photo of him working out in a gym. :doh:

Hijinx

Trump said that he didn't use the Defense Production Act because the manufacturer have agreed to build ventilators on their own.
And WTH does De Blasio need with the military.
I mean I could understand Detroit and Baltimore needing it to stop the killing, but what can the military do about the virus.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Of all the "major" players, DeBlasio has been the overwhelming underwhelmer. Even Cuomo is calling him out (if only indirectly). To think this guy thought himself presidential.

Not that I could do any better. My comment comes from the angle that this guy thinks far more of himself than his abilities seem to warrant.

I "Imagine" he would do better as the mayor of Hollywood (or whatever is the municipality where all the celebs live).

--- End of line (MCP)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hogan does not miss many lunches. Look at him. Di Blasio punked him yesterday though.

WTF have to do with the conversation ?