Debra Messing blasts 'View'... 'Very very disappointing'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Actress Debra Messing criticized "The View," describing the daytime show as "irresponsible" for hosting Donald Trump Jr., the president's son, on Thursday.

"@TheView Why would you bring him on? You trying to be 'balanced?'" she tweeted.

"He and his family have assaulted our country, our democracy, our environment, our national security, moral compass. Very very disappointing and irresponsible decision imo," she added, using the acronym for "in my opinion."

SamSpade

"He and his family have assaulted our country, our democracy, our environment, our national security, moral compass. "

You know, when I ask for examples of these, they're either lame or non-existent.

I'm pretty sure I don't give a fig about types that find offense in everything.

This also illustrates what the left feels about "balance". They don't see a "spectrum" of views ranging from far-left to far-right with moderates in the middle. There's them and everyone else is crazy. Differences of opinion can't be tolerated. This is why they don't respect freedom of speech - they don't believe anyone can HAVE a difference of opinion.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Since the only opinions that seem to matter on that panel are Joy and Whoopi, I felt like it was a set up.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You know, when I ask for examples of these, they're either lame or non-existent.

I'm pretty sure I don't give a fig about types that find offense in everything.

This also illustrates what the left feels about "balance". They don't see a "spectrum" of views ranging from far-left to far-right with moderates in the middle. There's them and everyone else is crazy. Differences of opinion can't be tolerated. This is why they don't respect freedom of speech - they don't believe anyone can HAVE a difference of opinion.
:yay:

Their inner child is always screaming "MY WAY!!! MY WAY!!! MY WAY!!! MY WAY!!! MY WAY!!!"

Hijinx

Debra Messing is an American Jew.
Who knows why they hate Trump and love the anti-Semite Democrats.

Reactions: BOP

WingsOfGold

Debra Messing is an American Jew.
Who knows why they hate Trump and love the anti-Semite Democrats.
Simple, most American Jews are only Hebrew Lites, Jews in name only, NOT real Jews like in Israel that actually fight for their freedom and religion every day. Sadly our Lites are are too farking stupid to know who their enemies are.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Simple, most American Jews are only Hebrew Lites, Jews in name only, NOT real Jews like in Israel that actually fight for their freedom and religion every day. Sadly our Lites are are too farking stupid to know who their enemies are.

I never understood why Jewish people remain Democrats. Especially, now that we have the Muslim Squad speaking out against them. I would rather see a yamaka, than a hijab. Oh, and yeah, Jewish people don’t kill people because they don’t believe as they do. And, I think these elected Muslims have a lot of nerve to speak out when they wear ornaments of oppression. And, I wonder about the state of mind of the people that voted for these Muslims. God bless the USA.

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

I never understood why Jewish people remain Democrats. Especially, now that we have the Muslim Squad speaking out against them. I would rather see a yamaka, than a hijab. Oh, and yeah, Jewish people don’t kill people because they don’t believe as they do. And, I think these elected Muslims have a lot of nerve to speak out when they wear ornaments of suppression. And, I wonder the state of mind of the people that voted for these Muslims. God bless the USA.
All I can say is beats hell out of me. Maybe I should clarify naturally all are not lites but sadly the majority. Shame they destroyed a once good state like Florida,,, see "Sheriff Israel" (D) who should be fired AND have his ass kicked. :mad:

littlelady

God bless the USA
All I can say is beats hell out of me. Maybe I should clarify naturally all are not lites but sadly the majority. Shame they destroyed a once good state like Florida,,, see "Sheriff Israel" (D) who should be fired AND have his ass kicked. :mad:

I never knew that a Governor could remove a Sheriff. I thought it was all by election. Thanks for making me think, today, after babysitting grandtots, and taking care of our dear dog who just had surgery for a torn acl. And, there was a fam wedding, today, that I couldn’t go to because I am the caregiver. But, I like it that way. Best wishes to Erin and Alex!

Last edited:

BOP

I never knew that a Governor could remove a Sheriff. I thought it was all by election. Thanks for making me think, today, after babysitting grandtots, and taking care of our dear dog who just had surgery for a torn acl. And, there was a fam wedding, today, that I couldn’t go to because I am the caregiver. But, I like it that way. Best wishes to Erin and Alex!
I learned something new as well.