• Look For The Up

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JustynSayneBand

POPUPS AND BANNER ADS GONE!
I hope, anyway, back to business...

DEBUT EP RELEASE:

Hughesville, Maryland - August 09, 2007

Justyn Sayne, the Hughesville based, multi-genre, Indie Rock group is very proud to announce the release of their long awaited, self-titled debut CD, Justyn Sayne, by the Southern Maryland based Indie label, Super Coop Records. This amazing fusion of rock, blues, jazz, pop-punk, and current rock styles, is sure to appeal to a wide range of musical tastes. The debut CD from Justyn Sayne is a self-produced effort recorded at Sound Smith Studios in Port Tobacco, Maryland and was engineered by Hank Smith.

Justyn Sayne was conceived by Dwight Owens and Kevin Cross in September of 2004. They thought, "If we can give the audience a song similar to classic rock and earlier rock and roll styles, and then in the next song, throw a sound similar to current rock styles at them, all mixed with various flavors of pop punk, country, or blues, it pleases everyone in the audience and bridges the musical genre and generation gaps found in today’s audiences.

That would be "just insane"... Thus, the bands name was born, through simple twisted spelling and the desire to conduct a very musically diverse experiment. Keeping to the primary objective of making the bands "sound", one of an individualistic flavor, the band attempts to offer the sound to their audiences representative of that as Elvis did in 1953 to Marion Keisker, the receptionist at Sam Phillips Recording Service in Memphis... "I don't sound like nobody, Ma‘am", which gives true meaning to the groups motto of simply, “Prove who you are, not who can pretend to be”.

All of the groups members represent many years of experience and a variety of different influences and each member also brought with them varied musical styles, backgrounds and careers, that can be clearly heard on the album. Through their perpetual drive to explore new musical roads, the new album evolved, and the long awaited debut album is currently being released on August 17, 2007.

The talented artists that make up Justyn Sayne are Kevin Cross on lead vocals and guitars, Dwight Owens on bass guitar. Guest musicians included on the album are Leslie Stevens on vocals, Sean Selby on drums, and Jason Reigle on Lead guitar.

This self-titled, independent release, from Justyn Sayne is available online at http://www.JustynSayne.com for only $7.00 with free shipping.

Visit Justyn Sayne online at www.JustynSayne.com to hear samples from the debut release. Please be sure to sign the bands guestbook.

Attachments

• jscdcoverlogo.jpg
    jscdcoverlogo.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

JustynSayneBand

PowerBilly said:
Exactly!

And then the 15 pop-ups from Angelfire.

Yeah, sorry about those popups, that is not supposed to still be happening.
I have complained to them again. You might want to try Mozilla Firefox as well, that's an awesome browser with no ads or pops. I'm in the process of getting the pops gone, again. Sorry.

JustynSayneBand

Jameo said:
:boo: :earplugsplease:

Thanks Jameo.

I know our music is not for everyone and I do greatly appreciate your opinion, I appreciate everyone's opinion, that's the purpose behind the release of the EP, to see what people think about what we're trying to do, and the opinions count, that is when we get non-slanderous opinions of course.

However, I am going to add your comment to our website page that I added, it's titled, "What people had to say that didn't like our music". I think it's just as fair as having the page that states what people liked.

Thanks again Jameo. I appreciate your input.

Dwight
Bassist - Co-Founder
Justyn Sayne

Jameo

What?!
JustynSayneBand said:
Thanks Jameo.

I know our music is not for everyone and I do greatly appreciate your opinion, I appreciate everyone's opinion, that's the purpose behind the release of the EP, to see what people think about what we're trying to do, and the opinions count, that is when we get non-slanderous opinions of course.

However, I am going to add your comment to our website page that I added, it's titled, "What people had to say that didn't like our music". I think it's just as fair as having the page that states what people liked.

Thanks again Jameo. I appreciate your input.

Dwight
Bassist - Co-Founder
Justyn Sayne

The music itself isn't bad. However.... the male lead vocals.. not very good. Stick with the chic or find a new male singer :shrug: :justmy2cents:

JustynSayneBand

Jameo said:
The music itself isn't bad. However.... the male lead vocals.. not very good. Stick with the chic or find a new male singer :shrug: :justmy2cents:

Any suggestions on male vocalists in the local area? We'll try anything once.

JustynSayneBand

Public Challenge...

What I would really like is for everyone that reads this post to actually take a few moments and go to either the bands website at www.JustynSayne.com or our www.Myspace.com/justynsayneband page, and listen to the songs we have posted on those pages, and please take the few minutes required to actually listen to the samples and then reply to me by email at JustynSayne@somd.net with your serious and honest comments and opinions about the songs.

The whole point of releasing this EP is to see what the public thinks, and I am asking the public to put forth a bit of effort to tell us exactly what you think.

Currently there is a grand total of 285 views on this post, what I mean is, there has to be more than 4-5 people with opinions of our music, so, I want to hear what every single person who views this post from here out has to say about the music. Here's the thing, only the people who have had opinions have posted replies, now I want to know if everyone feels the same way, and how many people actually think the band is heading in a good direction, so, please listen and reply to me at JustynSayne@somd.net

I'll be waiting to do some serious reading. Trust me, no one is going to hurt my feelings, so, say what you have to say... That's what I want!

Dwight

smoothmarine187

JustynSayneBand said:
PowerBilly said:
Exactly!

And then the 15 pop-ups from Angelfire.

Yeah, sorry about those popups, that is not supposed to still be happening.
I have complained to them again. You might want to try Mozilla Firefox as well, that's an awesome browser with no ads or pops. I'm in the process of getting the pops gone, again. Sorry.

I ordered mine! I can't wait to get it and blast it out of my garage while playing beer pong and flip cup :yay: