Decided to get back on my meds.

Redrobin

After 4 years of being free from all pyschotropic meds I have decided to start back up on them. Feeling numb and melancholy was better than feeling happiness and sadness. I'll be taking the first step next Tuesday by meeting with my doctor. Numb to the world again here I come. Once I get back on the train there's no getting off and I'm going to suggest an SSRNI this time around vice another SSRI. Being a Zombie really wasn't so bad....

mamatutu

mama to two
After 4 years of being free from all pyschotropic meds I have decided to start back up on them. Feeling numb and melancholy was better than feeling happiness and sadness. I'll be taking the first step next Tuesday by meeting with my doctor. Numb to the world again here I come. Once I get back on the train there's no getting off and I'm going to suggest an SSRNI this time around vice another SSRI. Being a Zombie really wasn't so bad....

May I suggest that you not take that train. And, seriously, who are you really kdding! :roflmao:

I hope you feel better. :ohwell:

Taking the anti-psychotic meds isn't so bad. I take them everyday and I am fine. :coffee:

Redrobin

Yeah, but RedRobin really is a looney. You're just cute. And silly. :buddies:

Withrespect would be a total looney too with out her meds. Just why do you think she takes them? Don't believe me? Lets convince her to taper off and we'll see what happens.

When I was medicated I was pretty normal. Anti-depressants rid you of feeling too much in either direction and make us emotionally numb--more even keeled. Yes I am a total looney just like everyone else who requires psychotropic meds.

hotcoffee

Bummer....

I remember Zombie... I remember what it was like when you have no insurance and you run out too.... with shag carpeting.... be careful what you do to yourself....

:coffee:

Redrobin

Bummer....

I remember Zombie... I remember what it was like when you have no insurance and you run out too.... with shag carpeting.... be careful what you do to yourself....

:coffee:

I did a very slow taper and still had horrible issues getting off the meds. I know exactly where you are coming from...

I'm getting back on the train. Life sucks, zombie land here I come.