Deep Tissue Massage..

T

toppick08

Ok ladies, Who would you recommend here in St. Mary's for a quality massage, for my neck and lower back are in fits........TIA.....Thank You.

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
Michelle Lea 301.475.2200 ask for Kim or anybody really; there are 6 of them. Thats all they do and are open on Sundays too!

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
They have all sorts of massage not just deep tissue. It shouldn't hurt, if it does says something. It's $65 an hour.

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
Only 1 time did I really feel it (not while doing it) but the next day. But I'd let it go too long between appts and my neck/shoulders were a mess. It didn't hurt; I just knew someone had been there. If you've never had Deep Tissue they won't do it starting off. Most don't realize Deep Tissue is DEEP and its something you have to work up to.

Just call them and ask, they are really nice and if they don't answer just leave a message. They're really good about calling back.

I've been going there for years and I LOVE all of them... I can't live without my massages.

Hockey

Red Wings Rule
I have been going to Michelle's office for several years. I was seeing Michelle but she stopped doing massage to work full time on her franchising endeavor. I now see Kim and she has worked wonders for me also. I highly recommend her clinic.