Deer Processing

navy_hower

Hey folks, Anyone know good butcher to take a deer too??? I searched the threads here already but didnt find any recent posts about it and I don't know if any of the names listed are even still in business. I live in Lexington Park and would like to stay relatively close. I really dont want to drive to Waldorf for it. Thanks in advance for any help.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think there is a place on Indian Bridge Road, closer to the Saint Andrews end.

RPMDAD

Hey folks, Anyone know good butcher to take a deer too??? I searched the threads here already but didnt find any recent posts about it and I don't know if any of the names listed are even still in business. I live in Lexington Park and would like to stay relatively close. I really dont want to drive to Waldorf for it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Highly recommend this guy Dan he is located in Lusby/ St. Leonard in Calvert County does excellent work here is a link for info.

Baker's Decoy and Guide Service

crf291

Thanks for the help folks. I heard about the Mike McWilliams place before but theres no sign out anymore. And thanks a lot fo that link. I appreciate the help!

Mike is still there and still doing it, i dropped one off tonight. Stop in tomorrow, he is having coffee, chillie, sausage....... good stuf!

CobbWeb

Mike

McWilliams is on Indian Bridge Rd just in from St Andrews Church Rd (Rt. 4) on right just past the self storage place. I used him last several years.

Connleys is on St. Johns Rd near Cedar Lane Rd, I believe it has to been skinned for him to take it. My father always went here, I never have.

Amish do it also, in Loveville 27990 Point Lookout Rd. friends have told me about them I will probably try them out this year.