Deer to process

big_poppa

All,

As the weather cools I will be able to process my deer that I take out of the field myself, however I cannot at this time. Is there anyone on here that would be interestd in any deer that I do happen to take from now until the weather cools considerably? If so reply to this post with your info. I do not need you to process them for me, but for yourself, I do not want any part of the deer, just to know that nothing will be wasted, I just do not believe in killing something, if someone will not be eating it. Thanks

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
big_poppa said:
All,

As the weather cools I will be able to process my deer that I take out of the field myself, however I cannot at this time. Is there anyone on here that would be interestd in any deer that I do happen to take from now until the weather cools considerably? If so reply to this post with your info. I do not need you to process them for me, but for yourself, I do not want any part of the deer, just to know that nothing will be wasted, I just do not believe in killing something, if someone will not be eating it. Thanks

You kill for sport and not keep it?

unixpirate

Pitty Party
big_poppa said:
All,

PM me!

M

Mousebaby

You could donate it to Farmers and Hunters feed the hungry. There are a couple of butchers that you could take it to for free. www.fhfh.org :howdy:

big_poppa said:
All,

I've got an almost empty deep freeze awaiting deer. PM on the way.

big_poppa

Rosered

No I do not, that is why I want the deer to go somewhere that will use it wisely. As the weather cools I can hang the deer in an outside garage, however it is just entirely too hot this time of year. So therefore if someone (which there are many evidently) has access to a fridge to hang it, then that is what I would like to have done. I love deermeat and will have a lot of it I am sure, but I also love hunting and don't want to wait for it to get cold, just to go out ya know. Thanks for all of the replies guys I have your numbers and hopefully someone will hear from me on friday. Good luck to everyone this season.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
big_poppa said:
Rosered

No I do not, that is why I want the deer to go somewhere that will use it wisely. As the weather cools I can hang the deer in an outside garage, however it is just entirely too hot this time of year. So therefore if someone (which there are many evidently) has access to a fridge to hang it, then that is what I would like to have done. I love deermeat and will have a lot of it I am sure, but I also love hunting and don't want to wait for it to get cold, just to go out ya know. Thanks for all of the replies guys I have your numbers and hopefully someone will hear from me on friday. Good luck to everyone this season.

I'll be ready Friday.. :howdy:

:coffee:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Nanny Pam said:
Will you be so kind and share your recipe? :smooch:

10 pnds of Venison in a glass bowl
1 cup sugar
1 cup salt
teaspoon liquid smoke.
pepper to taste

I put a little oil in the mix. Fill the rest with water.
Marinade over night.

That's the basic.

I add some other spices for different tastes.