Deja Vu Salon- Solomons

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I am getting my hair chopped off and would also like to get my eyebrows waxed. Is this place good? I've searched the forums and it's only mentioned once and it just say this poster is going there, not results.

T

toppick08

I am getting my hair chopped off and would also like to get my eyebrows waxed. Is this place good? I've searched the forums and it's only mentioned once and it just say this poster is going there, not results.

:shrug:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Deju Vu is now The Island Salon and Spa The Island Spa & Salon - Lusby, Maryland

Great place and lovely decorating!

So I found out. I went and got my hair chopped and eyebrows waxed. Serina did a great job on me. I think they were just happy to get a customer. I was there for over an hour and I was the only one there. I had to go back because I realized I had forgotten to give her a tip, and still no customers.

frequentflier

happy to be living
So I found out. I went and got my hair chopped and eyebrows waxed. Serina did a great job on me. I think they were just happy to get a customer. I was there for over an hour and I was the only one there. I had to go back because I realized I had forgotten to give her a tip, and still no customers.

I am in the same plaza as them. Like the rest of the small businesses,some days are good and some days are slow.

From what I hear, they are establishing a pretty good client base. In a few months, it may be by appointment only!