Del Rio Signs Extension with Jaguars

OldHillcrestGuy

Just messing with you.

Hey how come I cant open your I cant open your Hockey thread, thats the second time in about 2 weeks you posted a new thread that I couldnt get to.

Im going to have to get off the puter ,cant concentrate on the Cap game. GO CAPS

OldHillcrestGuy

I dont think its just me that cant get to it, Id think some others would have commented by now., unless we are the only ones posting this evening.:shrug:

GO CAPS da*m they have hit alot of post tonight. (goalpost)

BuddyLee

Football addict
My Jaguars are better than your Redskins (who I also like).

:razz:

Wait until the final preseason game on NBC! Jacksonville and Washington in HD on NBC!!!! :boxing:
Hmm...I don't think you have bragging rights, at least not yet.

The last time we played was in 2006. Remember that game? Santana Moss in overtime.:lmao:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Hmm...I don't think you have bragging rights, at least not yet.

The last time we played was in 2006. Remember that game? Santana Moss in overtime.:lmao:
Two things have hchanged since then.
  1. David Garrard
  2. Maurice Jones Drew
A change for the 'Skins as well
  1. Jason Campbell

BuddyLee

Football addict
Two things have hchanged since then.
  1. David Garrard
  2. Maurice Jones Drew
A change for the 'Skins as well
  1. Jason Campbell
Neither made it to the playoffs in 2007. They both did in 2008. Still pretty evenly matched. The Skins need some more offensive firepower and the Jags need some more defensive firepower.

I guess we'll have to wait a few years to see the battle royale.:lmao:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Neither made it to the playoffs in 2007. They both did in 2008. Still pretty evenly matched. The Skins need some more offensive firepower and the Jags need some more defensive firepower.

I guess we'll have to wait a few years to see the battle royale.:lmao:
The Jaguars have the Redskins defensive playbook now. :razz:

:lmao: