delabrooke pony club...

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Is there an active ponyclub in southern maryland? If so, please give some contact or info. I have a handful of kids here at the barn that want club structure, education, friendship and fun. I have heard mention of a mounted games club also.

fredsaid2

Is there an active ponyclub in southern maryland? If so, please give some contact or info. I have a handful of kids here at the barn that want club structure, education, friendship and fun. I have heard mention of a mounted games club also.

This is from the Equiery Associations page:

De La Brooke Pony Club
USPC affiliate. Serves Charles and St. Mary's Counties- formed in 1978, about 30 children currently. Benefits are lessons and teamwork- a "happy child on a happy horse.” • Jeana Hill • 301-373-4771 • jeana@protasisinc.comDelabrookeponyclub.com

The website gives an error but maybe the phone number is current.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
This is from the Equiery Associations page:

De La Brooke Pony Club
USPC affiliate. Serves Charles and St. Mary's Counties- formed in 1978, about 30 children currently. Benefits are lessons and teamwork- a "happy child on a happy horse.” • Jeana Hill • 301-373-4771 • jeana@protasisinc.comDelabrookeponyclub.com

The website gives an error but maybe the phone number is current.

A couple of weeks ago I called the contact you found and she told me that she is no longer involved and that the club had next to no members and was inactive. She was to pass my info on to the new officer to contact me but I have not heard from anyone.

Thanks fred maybe that's an old ad.

paintedpony1234

Horsey Girl
club is still active.. new DC, Justina, contact info posted on the Maryland Region site

club members are located mainly in Charles County

trying to get more members and more involvement, stay posted... trying to host some events for prospective members in St. Mary's soon

worthycommand

Try 4H!!

Try 4H! There are horse clubs, dog clubs, speech clubs, robotics...and the list goes on and on. I only know the Charles County 4H office info, put they can point you (and anyone else in case you are interested in adult Ag education) in the right direction for your county. 301-934-5404

Here's the website:Charles County 4-H - Charles County

nutz

Attachments

• 112seahorse.jpg
    112seahorse.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 138

DakotasLegacy

Riding Team

Lisa, I have the riding team if the kids are interested. We do activities, volunteer, have fun days, trail rides and more. The kids do not have to show but will earn points if they do! Pass my info on if any of them would be interested.:howdy:

Hoover

There is a pony club that meets on Saturdays at Oak Ridge and they need members bad. They will supply everything. Its from 10-1 every Saturday.

DQ2B

There is a pony club that meets on Saturdays at Oak Ridge and they need members bad. They will supply everything. Its from 10-1 every Saturday.

More info? What do they do from 10-1, what does that mean they supply "everything"? Who/what organization is this through, i.e. 4-H?