Delaware State Fair ...

MMDad

Lem Putt
We got our shareholder proxies on June 1. They were mailed May 29 and had to be returned by May 29. Oh well.

Nanny Pam

We took the DQ when she was 3. At that time, we said NEVER AGAIN because she threw a horrible fit because she was in one of the barns, petting the baby chicks. She wanted one to keep and we said no. Well....let me tell you, she threw herself on the ground and started screaming and kicking and arms were flailing...it was horrid! People probably thought we were killing her. :lol:
She also rode an elephant while we were there.

Now she is with me for the summer again and she saw an ad on TV for the fair. She asked to go, but promised not to throw any fits or ask for any animals. :lmao: She's almost 9 now, so she know better than to try that trick! :lmao:
She does want to ride the horses and the elephant again, too!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Nanny Pam said:
We took the DQ when she was 3. At that time, we said NEVER AGAIN because she threw a horrible fit because she was in one of the barns, petting the baby chicks. She wanted one to keep and we said no. Well....let me tell you, she threw herself on the ground and started screaming and kicking and arms were flailing...it was horrid! People probably thought we were killing her. :lol:
She also rode an elephant while we were there.

Now she is with me for the summer again and she saw an ad on TV for the fair. She asked to go, but promised not to throw any fits or ask for any animals. :lmao: She's almost 9 now, so she know better than to try that trick! :lmao:
She does want to ride the horses and the elephant again, too!

Actin like her mama again, was she...:rolleyes: