Dem’s Wife Posts Video Complaining That Taxpayers Aren’t Footing Bill For Her Marriage Counseling

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Last week, the wife of Rep. Joe Cunningham (D-SC) posted an Instagram video to "rant" about her healthcare costs, especially whining about her marriage counseling bill not covered under her Obamacare "gold" plan. The wife and mother announced that she was going to "[reach] out to my congressman," who happens to be her husband.

"I'm gonna have a little bit of a rant here on social media because I think this is important," Amanda Cunningham started the video, as reported by The Washington Free Beacon. "I've been going over my not-a-bill bill here from Blue Cross Blue Shield, and realizing that, once again, all of my mental health therapy sessions are denied, in addition to all of our marriage counseling sessions."

"It's just mind-blowing to me that these basic well-known needs, that mental health is healthcare, are still being denied, that we're still fighting for these absolutely basic things, it's unbelievable to me," she continued. "So I'm reaching out to my congressman — yes, also my husband — but saying, like, hey, what can we do about this? Let's go to the House floor, let's write a bill, Iet's — I don't know what you do, but let's do it because this is ridiculous."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/5161...-posts-video-complaining-amanda-prestigiacomo

Tech

Dang, a pang of sympathy for a DEM congressman. I'm over it, he married the crazy.

stgislander

PREMO Member
What the f#@k!!!

Rep. Cunningham is given access to the Obamacare "gold" plan from Blue Cross Blue Shield as a member of Congress and is "responsible for paying about a quarter of the premiums," the Beacon noted.

For the affluent family to have their marriage counseling sessions covered in their plan, far less affluent Americans would see their premiums rise.

This_person

I wonder if she knows she can buy plans that cover her mental health care needs.

They're out there, you just have to pay for them.