Democrat fear/hate tactics in full swing from Kerry

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
He has announced that Bush will likely re-institute the draft. I wonder when he will point out that the only draft bills in Congress are written by... Democrats. :killingme

rraley

Wanna talk about fear/hate tactics? How about saying that if John Kerry is elected (or if "we make the wrong decision"), our nation will again be attacked? How about saying that John Kerry speaking the truth about the situation in Iraq is akin to aiding the terrorists? I mean, come on, if we are gonna debate whose worse on fear tactics, it is quite obvious that the Bush/Cheney ticket is the winner.

As for the draft assertion, I agree it's crap, just like the crap that the Republicans are saying about Kerry and how al Qaeda supports him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
rraley said:
Wanna talk about fear/hate tactics? How about saying that if John Kerry is elected (or if "we make the wrong decision"), our nation will again be attacked? How about saying that John Kerry speaking the truth about the situation in Iraq is akin to aiding the terrorists? I mean, come on, if we are gonna debate whose worse on fear tactics, it is quite obvious that the Bush/Cheney ticket is the winner.

As for the draft assertion, I agree it's crap, just like the crap that the Republicans are saying about Kerry and how al Qaeda supports him.
:killingme

Rraley, your support for your guy is touching, it really is. You have a loyal spirit that I haven't seen since Dan Rather said a man can tell any number of lies and still be honest.

John Kerry is NOT speaking the truth about Iraq. He's playing into people's fears and how you can say that Bush/Cheney are the worse fear-mongers is beyond me.

Republicans didn't say that Al Qaeda supports Kerry - the media did after they received a statement from them.

Last edited: