Democratic Debate

TPD

the poor dad
Not sure why I’m watching (well I’m also flipping to Trump Rally/Hannity too) but Biden seems like an angry man tonight. And Warren gave Bloomberg a smackdown! They are all eating each other alive tonight. Though Warren did just defend Klaubacher over her forgetting the Mexican president‘s name.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Monello had it on when I got home from my event so I watched. Bloomberg showed his obvious disdain for each of the clowns he was forced to share a stage with and it kind of made me like him. :lol:

It was interesting seeing them dogpile on him and the audience boo when he said something reasonable. Mike, get a clue, buddy - that's the modern Democrat Party and you can't be reasonable with them. I'm thinking he spent all that money for nothing.

WingsOfGold

Mini Mike is dead, the fake injun did her first good deed to the American people, she destroyed him. If any of them did well it was probably Klobachar, Trump by a landslide at this point.
I WILL say it was quite entertaining with pure comedic value.

Spitfire

Greetings:

I hope someone called 911. Warren ****ing murdered Bloomie last night on that stage. He paid, what? $400M for the privilege that beating?

For that kind of money, he could have hired an entire army of dominatrices if constantly getting kicked in the nuts was his fetish.

Can't find a clip which encapsulates it all, but here's a bit:

Reactions: BOP

glhs837

Power with Control
Greetings:

I hope someone called 911. Warren ****ing murdered Bloomie last night on that stage. He paid, what? $400M for the privilege that beating?

For that kind of money, he could have hired an entire army of dominatrices if constantly getting kicked in the nuts was his fetish.

Can't find a clip which encapsulates it all, but here's a bit:

Holy hell, that was brutal. Reminds me of that scene in Lethal Weapon where the guy was torturing Mel with the electricity. She just kept applying those wet sponges. Then, after he's a shivering wreck, Ol' Joe steps in for a nut kick. Yeah, that was pretty bad. The Five tonight should be friken hilarious.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Mayor Bloomberg, can Senator Sanders beat President Trump?” Lester Holt asked.

“I don’t think there’s any chance of the senator beating President Trump,” Bloomberg said. “You don’t start out by saying, ‘I’ve got 160 million people, I’m going to take away the insurance plan that they love.’ That’s just not a way that you go and start building the coalition that the Sanders camp thinks that they can do. I don’t think there’s any chance whatsoever. And if he goes and is the candidate, we will have Donald Trump for another four years, and we can’t stand that.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watc...ist-bernie-sanders-to-pieces-in-opening-salvo

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Not sure why I’m watching (well I’m also flipping to Trump Rally/Hannity too) but Biden seems like an angry man tonight. And Warren gave Bloomberg a smackdown! They are all eating each other alive tonight. Though Warren did just defend Klaubacher over her forgetting the Mexican president‘s name.
I didn't watch it, because I have limited time and I can watch all the best sound bites the next day. :lol:

Hijinx

I have only seen what is posted here in this thread, but I can give my opinion about this.

IMO they said nothing about the problems in this country, it was mainly personal attacks.
Did anyone get a chance to discuss their platform?

The only platform I see them having is their hate for Donald Trump.
Bloombergs performance was abysmal, but so was everyone elses.
Bloomberg should take his checkbook and go home and leave us with the rest of these losers.

None of these people can see the forest for the trees.
There isn't a one of them fit to shine Trumps shoes.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
I have only seen what is posted here in this thread, but I can give my opinion about this.

IMO they said nothing about the problems in this country, it was mainly personal attacks.
Did anyone get a chance to discuss their platform?

The only platform I see them having is their hate for Donald Trump.
Bloombergs performance was abysmal, but so was everyone elses.
Bloomberg should take his checkbook and go home and leave us with the rest of these losers.

None of these people can see the forest for the trees.
There isn't a one of them fit to shine Trumps shoes.
I mean, what is there to attack when the stock market is at record highs and unemployment is at record lows?

SamSpade

I mean, what is there to attack when the stock market is at record highs and unemployment is at record lows?

Well then you don't say THAT in a Democratic debate - that's a really good case for KEEPING the guy in his job.