Democratic Depravity: “When You Must Cheat Because You Cannot Win.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
While Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff believe they might finally have their “gotcha” moment with the president, he has continually called their bluffs and has now exposed them to Joe and Susie Lunchbucket for who they truly are—partisan shills who hate him more than they love America.

They lie to the media in an attempt to enlist the complicit audiences in order to fire up the gobsmack machine hoping to create a backlash based on outrage.

But none of it is working.

Multiple polls give him record highs currently, and more indicate he is ahead of where Obama was at this point.

The problem is, Lunchbucket America is not as uninformed as they once were. They aren’t ticked with the president, and the more the Democrats attempt to cheat—the more outraged they become—with Democrats.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kev...u-must-cheat-because-you-can-not-win-n2554244

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hear a lot of this. The Dems have been demonizing Fox News for decades and instructing their cultbots to never EVER! under any circumstances watch it...then deriding Fox viewers as "uninformed".

That's why progs on here are always going, "Link??" to every post: because they don't get news that hasn't been pre-approved by their masters. The right may not watch CNN, but they watch Tucker Carlson and every single night he shows clips from the leftist media so we know what those buttheads are saying about our President and us.

Then there's Twitter and FB where you get to see how nasty the Dems are...in their own words. They don't even try to hide it anymore, they're just vicious and over the top disgusting.

transporter

I hear a lot of this. The Dems have been demonizing Fox News for decades and instructing their cultbots to never EVER! under any circumstances watch it...then deriding Fox viewers as "uninformed".

That's why progs on here are always going, "Link??" to every post: because they don't get news that hasn't been pre-approved by their masters. The right may not watch CNN, but they watch Tucker Carlson and every single night he shows clips from the leftist media so we know what those buttheads are saying about our President and us.

Then there's Twitter and FB where you get to see how nasty the Dems are...in their own words. They don't even try to hide it anymore, they're just vicious and over the top disgusting.

OMG...are you really f***ing serious?

I suppose you NEVER read the crap that is posted on here huh? Or the garbage YOU post?

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Not only are Mr & Mrs Lunchbucket NOT poorly informed they are probably keeping their Trump "allegiance" (and hence, future Trump vote) close to their vests. Just like 2016.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OMG...are you really f***ing serious?

I suppose you NEVER read the crap that is posted on here huh? Or the garbage YOU post?