Democrats’ Trump Allegations Do Not Amount To As Much As A ‘Speeding Ticket’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“I do think what we have seen coming out of the House is an abuse of the Constitution,” Cruz told Fox News’s Maria Bartiromo. “And the reason is that they’re using this for political purposes. This is the first time in history any president is alleged – has been impeached without the articles alleging any criminal conduct at all, without alleging any federal crime was violated.”

“They don’t allege any federal law was violated. They don’t even allege as much as that the president has a speeding ticket, and that has never happened in our country’s history,” Cruz continued. “And to use impeachment like the House Democrats are doing, to express their political disagreement with the president, to try to overturn an election they’re unhappy with, that is an abuse of the Constitution.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/cruz...do-not-amount-to-as-much-as-a-speeding-ticket

Hijinx

Ted Cruz is right, and every time I hear Nanct Pelosi say they are protecting the Constitution by impeaching Trump I want to kick her in her old senile ass.

----------That isn't a threat against a Congress person it is a figure of speech-------

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

There's two articles - one, a vague "abuse of power" with no specific evidence - and the other for not cooperating with them when they went on their witch hunt for "abuse of power".

PsyOps

Pixelated
There's two articles - one, a vague "abuse of power" with no specific evidence - and the other for not cooperating with them when they went on their witch hunt for "abuse of power".

This is, yet, another example of liberals thinking we're too stupid to see what's going on.

Collusion - Hope!
Obstruction of Justice - Nope!
Quid Pro Quo - Nope!
Treason - Nope!
Abuse of power - Yeah that. But we can't specify what he did to abuse his power.
Obstruction of congress - Yeah that. It's not really a crime, but the word "obstruction" is in it; so it looks criminal.

The morphing of accusations, and they end up with :nomoney: While it's entertaining to see the fools in this forum get duped into believing these articles are serious charges and actual crimes, we should all be concerned that such a serious thing be reduced to a political hit job to remove a guy from our highest office because they hate him.

gemma_rae

While it's entertaining to see the fools in this forum get duped into believing these articles are serious charges and actual crimes, we should all be concerned that such a serious thing be reduced to a political hit job to remove a guy from our highest office because they hate him.
And why do they hate him, because he slayed their Cerberus!:duel:

SamSpade

I have to admit - if Trump DOESN'T get re-elected in November - my faith in the experiment known as the United States - is blown.
It means those f*ckers have won - you berate a man in the press long enough and the public believes in it.
Trump has done a great job in office, and every time I read an article disputing that - I only have to dig a little to show that it's bullshit.

BOP

Ted Cruz is right, and every time I hear Nanct Pelosi say they are protecting the Constitution by impeaching Trump I want to kick her in her old senile ass.

----------That isn't a threat against a Congress person it is a figure of speech-------
I want to kick her in Steny's stones. I would say those are a couple of feet behind her, seeing as he's been butt-snorkeling her for years...however, it's clear she keeps his dangly bits in her purse.