Democrats are the worst people on earth, Exhibit #5,483

TPD

the poor dad
Eazy Peasy - Just cut or burn tubes on everyone when they reach puberty, regardless of what they or their parents identify them as!

herb749

Women can say all they want, its my choice, but they still need a male to get it to the choice point.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Maybe it would work if they gave a vasectomy to every male that crossed our border.

I just want to point out that it's rare to see a Hispanic woman with a passel of kids and no man in sight. The passel of kids are there, but so is the father.

SamSpade

I just want to point out that it's rare to see a Hispanic woman with a passel of kids and no man in sight. The passel of kids are there, but so is the father.

And you know what? You're beginning to see why Hispanics are beginning to turn to Republicans.

Frankly, I never quite got why Hispanics were ever Democrats. Strong faith, strong families, hard-working, culturally conservative. Ever Latino familiy I've ever known would be perfectly comfortable with a conservative party.

SamSpade

And I make this prediction now - if Latinos start becoming EXTREMELY LOYAL to Republicans -

Watch the Democrats suddenly change their tune on immigration.

Because I guarantee you, if they thought that Puerto Rico becoming a state would guarantee two Republican Senators and a handful of Republican representatives - they would NEVER advocate for statehood in a million years.