Democrats Creating/Supporting Mob Rule!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Barr says rumors Trump would refuse to leave office if he loses election are 'crap'

“You know liberals project,” an uncharacteristically salty Barr told the Chicago Tribune's John Kass on Monday. “You know the president is going to stay in office and seize power and all that s---? I’ve never heard of that crap. I mean, I’m the attorney general. I would think I would have heard about it.”

Though the focus of the interview was crime and corruption in U.S. cities, particularly in Chicago, Barr also used the opportunity to address several issues that have dominated the news cycle leading up to the presidential election.

“There undoubtedly are many people in the government who surreptitiously work to thwart the administration,” the attorney general said in the interview.

Barr also said the U.S. was nearing a “ruled by the mob” approach to governance.

SamSpade

From reading the feeds of my liberal friends, I've concluded something I should have concluded four years ago -

They think he stole the election and he is not the President.

Really - I really though their reaction was sour grapes. The whole pleading to the electors to be faithless and to vote for Hillary instead - a ploy which in the end COST Hillary votes. The call for recounts in regions where an automatic recount was not only not warranted but there was zero evidence of foul play.

Even the most die-hard conspiratorial leftie doesn't claim "voter fraud" - because the left famously declares it never happens or when shown it does, then readjusts to say it's not significant enough to change an election (which it has) and then spins to say, well not for statewide or national election.

So I don't know how they think he cheated unless they believe the Russians have some huge mind control scheme. Because they don't believe spending more money wins elections, unless it's their guy and then they spend more money or if they lose an election because they were outspent.

Lord, I could lose my mind with the double-think.

Minimally, they don't think he is legally President, so opposing him continually on any grounds, however absurd, is justifiable to them.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Hijinx

I am still waiting for the Subpoenea's from Barr and the charges against Hillary and the rest.

somdwatch

From reading the feeds of my liberal friends, I've concluded something I should have concluded four years ago -

They think he stole the election and he is not the President.

Really - I really though their reaction was sour grapes. The whole pleading to the electors to be faithless and to vote for Hillary instead - a ploy which in the end COST Hillary votes. The call for recounts in regions where an automatic recount was not only not warranted but there was zero evidence of foul play.

Even the most die-hard conspiratorial leftie doesn't claim "voter fraud" - because the left famously declares it never happens or when shown it does, then readjusts to say it's not significant enough to change an election (which it has) and then spins to say, well not for statewide or national election.

So I don't know how they think he cheated unless they believe the Russians have some huge mind control scheme. Because they don't believe spending more money wins elections, unless it's their guy and then they spend more money or if they lose an election because they were outspent.

Lord, I could lose my mind with the double-think.

Minimally, they don't think he is legally President, so opposing him continually on any grounds, however absurd, is justifiable to them.

Unfortunately, they have set this election up to be the start of their Civil War. Kind of foolish since they haven't got past the Second Amendment, YET.