Democrats know they're losing the Black vote

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

WingsOfGold

You do realize how much it costs the government to care for lung cancer compared to a gunshot?

use your noggin.
The American Cancer Society’s estimates for lung cancer in the United States for 2021 are:

• About 235,760 new cases of lung cancer (119,100 in men and 116,660 in women)
  • About 131,880 deaths from lung cancer (69,410 in men and 62,470 in women)

That's a SHITLOAD of ammunition, even the animals in Chicago can't keep up.

Kinnakeet

Because Democrats are white supremacists, Joe Biden wants to ban menthol cigarettes to punish Black people. White people can still have their regular cigarettes but tough chit for you Black folks. This ban is specifically targeted to Black people, Biden even said so. Because menthol cigarettes are racist. Allow me to explain:

Menthol cigarettes kill way more Black people than white people. Biden would have you believe it's because cigarettes are racist - "There's a Black person! Let's get him!" - but the FACT is that Black people are the primary consumers of menthol cigarettes so it stands to reason that if menthol cigarettes were going to kill someone it would be the people who, you know, smoke them.

But the progs are too stupid to understand that. They're like, "Yay! Let's ban things that kill Black people! Racist! Yay! See me caring?"

Just when I think I can't shake my head any more over the ignorant progs and their blatant white supremacy, they come up with something like this. Proving that the Democrats are a cult who will literally believe anything their masters tell them. They give zero chits about violence and death in the inner cities, but rally around banning menthol cigarettes.

Fascinating.
I think they banned old english 800 from ghetto liquor stoes because it makes black people drunk and they crash cars and fight the police

Clem72

I started smoking around the age of 18...always menthol and mostly Newports. Then around age 27 I quit. Five years later I started smoking again, a habit I didn't finally quit again until 2010, age 52. Weird thing was, when I started smoking again, I could not stand a menthol cig and was a Marlboro Light smoker.

Haven't smoked once in the last 40+ years, but every once in a while I will smell a winston light and have a 3-second powerful craving for a smoke.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Haven't smoked once in the last 40+ years, but every once in a while I will smell a winston light and have a 3-second powerful craving for a smoke.
I was in Miami recently and we did a foodie tour of Little Havana that included a stop in a cigar production shop. It was rough....because I sorely miss a good cigar....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden Relocates 20,000 National Guard Troops To Inner Cities To Snipe Menthol Cigarettes Out Of People’s Mouths