Democrats know they're losing the Black vote

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Because Democrats are white supremacists, Joe Biden wants to ban menthol cigarettes to punish Black people. White people can still have their regular cigarettes but tough chit for you Black folks. This ban is specifically targeted to Black people, Biden even said so. Because menthol cigarettes are racist. Allow me to explain:

Menthol cigarettes kill way more Black people than white people. Biden would have you believe it's because cigarettes are racist - "There's a Black person! Let's get him!" - but the FACT is that Black people are the primary consumers of menthol cigarettes so it stands to reason that if menthol cigarettes were going to kill someone it would be the people who, you know, smoke them.

But the progs are too stupid to understand that. They're like, "Yay! Let's ban things that kill Black people! Racist! Yay! See me caring?"

Just when I think I can't shake my head any more over the ignorant progs and their blatant white supremacy, they come up with something like this. Proving that the Democrats are a cult who will literally believe anything their masters tell them. They give zero chits about violence and death in the inner cities, but rally around banning menthol cigarettes.

Fascinating.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They're just trying to do what's best to care for their helpless pets.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Bluecrqbe

You do realize how much it costs the government to care for lung cancer compared to a gunshot?

use your noggin.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Bluecrqbe

Ahh. That explains why Democrats are just fine with black people shooting the hell out of each other all the time.
Well I don’t know about that, but I can see why there would be an effort to do a pretty easy measure of banning something that can cause a very expensive treatment process on a population that is disproportionately on government health care.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Well I don’t know about that, but I can see why there would be an effort to do a pretty easy measure of banning something that can cause a very expensive treatment process on a population that is disproportionately on government health care.
What makes you so certain they are almost all impoverished and on the government dime?

Your racist slip is showing.

Bluecrqbe

No, you don't. So perhaps you should consider bringing yourself up to date on what's going on in this country before you run off at the fingers.
Do you really think democrats are “just fine with black people shooting the hell out of each other all the time.” Because lung cancer is expensive to treat?
I don’t think there is a correlation, policing is expensive and lately pretty unpopular.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Because menthol cigarettes are racist.

follow me here ..... Blacks Like menthol smokes ... so tobacco companies advertise where blacks will see the ads Ebony, Jet ... ETC

... like high end liquor ads in playboy magazine you target your audience ....

Progressives claim this is predatory and racist

GOING WHERE YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE WILL SEE YOUR ADVERTISMENTS IS PREDITAORY

For Fox Sake .... You are not going to advertise Kools and Newports in Rednecks R US .....

Fuk me .... Budweiser had better stop advertising during the Superbowl

UglyBear

When I used to smoke it was exclusively menthols, cause they are cool. Maybe I’m black?

If I still smoked, I would be pissed off about the ban. But there’s more outrageous things Sniffles&Blow are doing, so meh.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
When I used to smoke it was exclusively menthols, cause they are cool. Maybe I’m black?

If I still smoked, I would be pissed off about the ban. But there’s more outrageous things Sniffles&Blow are doing, so meh.
I still smoke, and you guessed it, menthol is the only reason I haven't quit. I detest non-mentholated cigs. I tried vaping and had a fairly good replacement "juice" by mixing tobacco and mint flavors. Covid hysteria hit and supplies went to crap. Hopefully the gas station will still carry menthol vapes. I'm almost ready to give it another go and have been researching/pricing vape pens.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I still smoke, and you guessed it, menthol is the only reason I haven't quit. I detest non-mentholated cigs. I tried vaping and had a fairly good replacement "juice" by mixing tobacco and mint flavors. Covid hysteria hit and supplies went to crap. Hopefully the gas station will still carry menthol vapes. I'm almost ready to give it another go and have been researching/pricing vape pens.
I started smoking around the age of 18...always menthol and mostly Newports. Then around age 27 I quit. Five years later I started smoking again, a habit I didn't finally quit again until 2010, age 52. Weird thing was, when I started smoking again, I could not stand a menthol cig and was a Marlboro Light smoker.

Hijinx

I don't smoke, but damnit i like to think and act for myself.
I hate people telling me what is good for me.
If people make the choice to smoke, that's on them. If people use drugs, that's on them.
Cut off the Narcan and let them go. We keep saving them so they can be saved again.\They made their decision they can live with it. Or die with it , It's still their decision.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
For Health Of White Girl Community, Biden Bans Pumpkin Spice Frappuccinos

"Look, we want the white girls to be per---pretty, to be pretty and nice and healthy and smell, you know, the thing, to smell good," Biden said in his speech, which was heralded as "clear and coherent" and a "refreshing return to normalcy" by the press.

"Also, who are you people and why do these two ladies behind me keep staring at me like they want me dead?"

Health experts believe the move will improve the health of white girl communities all across the country. Next, Biden says he plans to ban Taco Bell for the good of the stoner community.